TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to update his screen grab, he had a solid 4.8 on a lot less reviews with him flagging the ones he didn't like. Now it's 4.5.
He will get it back soon with all the fake positive reviews. Possibly even paying someone to put them on as there was a program once that you can pay for this type of service.

Reactions: 4
He will get it back soon with all the fake positive reviews. Possibly even paying someone to put them on as there was a program once that you can pay for this type of service.
With the ‘brilliant guidance from the team, especially Richie’ ‘life changing’ and ‘world class’ amongst the comments, I’m guessing it’s Richie himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With the ‘brilliant guidance from the team, especially Richie’ ‘life changing’ and ‘world class’ amongst the comments, I’m guessing it’s Richie himself 😂
His vocabulary only consists of a few words, hes dumb as a box of frogs of he thinks he's going undetected

Reactions: 9
He needs to update his screen grab, he had a solid 4.8 on a lot less reviews with him flagging the ones he didn't like. Now it's 4.5.
Might give people a chance to get out of their contracts as he’s selling on that basis so it’s false advertisement that’s easy to prove

Reactions: 5
This mutual appreciation society between No Bullshit Excuses and Richie is vile. He didn’t even know who she even was until recently yet she’s been plugging away for years promoting TeamRH. Now she is centre stage as the last man standing. The only one who couldn’t see him for what he is. Such a shame but I hope she is enjoying her moment.

Report to the ASA

Might give people a chance to get out of their contracts as he’s selling on that basis so it’s false advertisement that’s easy to prove

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This mutual appreciation society between No Bullshit Excuses and Richie is vile. He didn’t even know who she even was until recently yet she’s been plugging away for years promoting TeamRH. Now she is centre stage as the last man standing. The only one who couldn’t see him for what he is. Such a shame but I hope she is enjoying her moment.

Report to the ASA
She's another hole! Birds of a feather....

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Cath is a bully! She posted some awful comments, which ended up with me having my comments deleted when I complained about what she said! This is such a damaging bunch of people and highlights how dangerous social media can be, when any idiot can say whatever the hell they like

Reactions: 11
Wow it's like a mutual appreciation society. She'll be bouncing off the walls he's finally acknowledged her. She's on EVERY post gushing about his excellence
It’s hilarious that he is using her to make a statement about being the only one who had what it takes. What about the ones who he made come off social media to work for him? Did they not have what it takes? Why don’t we see them anymore? And I really think there are many more doing their own thing who clearly have got what it takes but don’t need that control freak in their lives to be successful, she was never even recognised by him as worthy of his attention until she has become the only person still singing his praises

Reactions: 8

Report to the ASA
I wonder if he has asked to be an admin on the page, like he told the affiliates he must be?

Reactions: 3
And WJS has to live in a travelodge 🤣🤣
That is the weirdest thing isn't it? He would be much better off buying a wee flat......I can't understand why you would pay to stay in a hotel for months on end. Could get something nice for a reasonable price.

Reactions: 5
Is he serious? So if you're 4 foot 10 inches tall and weight 13 stone, it's ok to train for a marathon? Cause its the generic 14 stone that's bad? What a twit
I was 14 stone and i completed a marathon...13 half marathons, triathlons, 5 mile swims, 100 mile bike rides...i could go on. He talks absolute bollocks

Reactions: 15
Urgh, look who just came up on my FYP on tiktok "it looks absolutely bleeping tit but I don't care, its a low calorie meal. If you don't like it, unfollow us." I don't follow him.... And his finger looks weirdly alien.

Anyway the meal was 6 rice cakes topped with cottage cheese and turkey slices with jalapeños. All that he forgot to say was how easy it is to make in your travelodge bathroom.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Urgh, look who just came up on my FYP on tiktok "it looks absolutely bleeping tit but I don't care, its a low calorie meal. If you don't like it, unfollow us." I don't follow him.... And his finger looks weirdly alien.

Anyway the meal was 6 rice cakes topped with cottage cheese and turkey slices with jalapeños. All that he forgot to say was how easy it is to make in your travelodge bathroom.
Hes vile!!! Can you imagine any nutritionist or PT actually advocating this 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.