TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw guys we’ve had it all wrong, he’s been unwell. That’s why he’s been such a relentless, bullying, sexist, narcissistic hole. I hope it’s not catching 😕
Prob got menkle elf problems
Which would really be ironic with how he makes everyone feel like tit

Reactions: 4
Aw guys we’ve had it all wrong, he’s been unwell. That’s why he’s been such a relentless, bullying, sexist, narcissistic hole. I hope it’s not catching 😕
A YEAR??? Get a grip.. 🙄Was he in quarantine in the motel?

A YEAR??? Get a grip.. 🙄Was he in quarantine in the motel?

Reactions: 3
A narcissist with mental health issues, not a good combination. Mental health issues cannot be controlled as in no one is immune. However this combination can make them even worse using their M.H. as an even bigger excuse to mentally and emotionally abuse. Guilting people, playing with their mental health, toying with their emotions, abusing people and breaking people down, then convincing them they are sorry and will or are seeking help and trying to get under control. So friends, family, partners in life and business, as well as others that are vulnerable stay. Just a note to WJS, mental health still does not excuse bullying, shaming or any other negative crappy unhelpful behaviour towards anyone. That is a choice you make everyday regarding the person you want to be.

Reactions: 7
A YEAR. But not too ill for a hair transplant….typical narcissist trying to make everyone feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 4
Being ill “for a year” is hardly a ringing endorsement for the lifestyle he’s pushing, is it? That’s a huge red flag for me

Reactions: 12
Being recommended in all sorts of groups 🥴. Tempted to say something.
I would- it's not gonna come back on you. They're regularly slated in the Jason Manford group (& tattle/trustpilot linked) when someone asks so word is getting out.

Reactions: 6
Won’t let me attach vid as file is too big. But his latest post is taking the piss out of a girl who has done a TikTok “what I ate in a day to lose 3 stone on Slimming World”. Now before he rudely cuts in with one of his typical rants, I’m sure the girl would have been talking about how much she could still get to eat (but be in a deficit so therefore lose weight), which is exactly one of Team RH’s own selling points.

He then goes on to say nobody cares and breaks down why different sized women (of course women, one of which he names “Fat Pat”) would not lose on the same amount of calories and therefore nobody needs to know what this woman on the video has been eating… but…. but…. Another thing Team RH constantly posts about is “say something nice and we will share her food diary”. The hypocrisy of it.

Make up your bleeping mind WJS 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.