Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dee-Dee

Sharon and El have announced they are starting a private group with a small charge... can you imaging the melt down happening right now at TRH HQ given how popular they both were as affiliates - TRH will be manically creating new fake profiles so they can join up and spy!! WJS's head will be boiling 😡😤🤬 😂😂😂
What are their pages called ?

Reactions: 1
Well this is professionally written, plausible and credible. Hope I’ve managed to post in the correct order.

This review I saw an posted within the last half hour now seems to have been deleted. I’ll double check just in case I’m wrong.
My mistake it’s still there for now…

TenTonKaren

Looks like has, I can’t see it now. It was the most recent review as well. The site says found 23 of over 24 reviews and also that companies cannot alter or remove reviews.
They can complain if specific and unprovable things have been said about individuals. eg calling the CEO a narc

Leafy

Oh fuck off

Who does he think he is! He's just a nasty, big headed twat
what an utter cockwomble of a human. Clearly takes fuck all into consideration 🙄. Someone may stay lifting the same weight for a while for a number of reasons. He can’t see past his steroid fuelled tinted specs

Dragonspark

Has the private group now been renamed the public group? If so, good job I deleted most of the stuff I posted when I stopped paying (but was never removed)! Wonder how many actual members they will end up with before they 'open it back up again'

BP78

VIP Member
Where the fck is Rachael? She made a brief comeback only to disappear again. Has he locked her up in the basement ? #freerachael
This old post, she's probably getting over the most recent monster

Attachments

whodisden

Ok, I was feeling sorry for him until the narcissistic ’look at my abs, tell me I’m great’ video he’s posted. Yawn

emisixo

The fact that 75% of the page is him saying how shit other plans are compared to his just shows you he has no sustenance. He ought to be spending time helping the members he has, not continually trying to recruit new ones, cause that goes against his ethos for being in it to change ppls life's, not make money

Oh wait......

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Making fun of yet another person
Unfortunate use of crop tool at the top of the pic there 😂

• Haha

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
In all fairness to Rachel, my partner worked for them and they always said she was nothing but lovely to them. I've met her too and she was sweet to me so I honestly don't know how much she does know goes on or if big bully Richie ruins the company all by himself.