Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It must be cause your tracking is shite :ROFLMAO:

jk…… if you go right to top of page there’s a pink button that says wiki
Nearly spat my Friday night wine out 🤣 How come I never noticed that? I’ve been Googling away 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m getting comfy for a good read of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

Lynk

Ouch !! That looks painful 🙈🤣
It really is painful. We tried it at work it could not be done without pain, even then the foot, shin and ankle weren't straight. When the foot was straight we couldn't twist the knee.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Back on bashing SW again tonight, what a dick. Why does he spend more time putting others down. Just get on with your day ffs

She has briefly addressed his video in a reel she has done today. She said she doesn't know him or hasn't heard of him. That you need thick skin if you post your life on social media. She addresses he dislikes SW and he thinks it is a money making scheme followed by isn't that what he is doing making money pushing his diet.
Oh yes Mr WJS the hypocrisy is oozing. 🔔🔚
Where can I see her reel

Andie72

Not a financial contract so won’t damage credit rating unless court ordered. Far as I’m aware he’s not taken anyone to court and everybody has ignored threatening letters.
I'm just a bit nervous about going ahead and cancelling. Just seen one woman as per Google reviews saying she was bullied into reinstating her DD and also received threatening letters from a company called Ashbourne. A quick Google tells me they handle gym membership contracts! Has anyone else cancelled within the 12 months without any comeback?

BP78

VIP Member
Imagine getting only 1800 likes on a post where you're sat on the loo with your cock out, recording a selfie video while ripping off someone's else's content.

I'd say the mighty have fallen, but he was never mighty. A cock with his cock out.
It's even worse on his own page when he shared it there, 243 likes when he has 75000 followers, that's piss poor engagement.

Attachments

• Haha

BP78

VIP Member
I just noticed this. I can also see it, which means I'm not blocked, but I am by both WJS & Rachael.

I find there are many similarities between WJS boot lickers and the Boris sychophants. Neither can do bad in their eyes. Both like to make everything about themselves. Both also use the term "world class" on yet another piece of expensive piece of cr@p. The main difference between the two is that Bozo has more hair.
I never saw that similarity til now, but you're spot on! 😂😂