Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynk

I don’t fat shame but I’ll call fat people hunka fkn chunkas and belittle their weight loss because it wasn’t with my plan.

canny.
He is on point like the 🔔🔚. I think that tattoo pages' acknowledgement of him has inflated his ego a bit more.

Reactions: 1

BP78

VIP Member
Has the private group now been renamed the public group? If so, good job I deleted most of the stuff I posted when I stopped paying (but was never removed)! Wonder how many actual members they will end up with before they 'open it back up again'
Yes it looks like the old group is now called public group, he must have linked his paying members group in there as the numbers are slowly rising, currently just under 3000. I think there was a public group before too where they shared tiny bits of info. I remember the main reason I joined was curiousity about what a jalal was from the public stuff. Barely lost anything either as I had plateaued, and prior to joining had set myself the same macros but 100cals less. The only thing I learned from there was carb refeed.

At the time I begrudged that some people paid £3.99 and I was paying more 😂 petty things.

BP78

VIP Member
there was a few different ones but I remember a young energetic geordie lass with black hair who used to dance about a bit??I think she was Dickinson or something like that but she disappeared too 🤷‍♀️
says a lot that many of affiliates would just disappear overnight probably becos they had come to their senses!!!
Was that the one who was into heavy metal too?

He’s just posted a video saying he just met a boy in a shop tonight “who he thought was a puss head at first” who said “Richie you changed my life” then apparently proceeded to show he uses the app and he’s lost 6 or 7 stone thanks to Team RH… today on ‘things that didn’t happen’. What a cringey twat he is 😅
Autocorrected - that should have said “pisshead” 😅

• Haha

catastrophical

Chatty Member
So it seems. I have only stumbled across this thread recently and the similarities are uncanny! Wheeler tried to say there was 6 or 7 toxic people trying to give his business a bad name, except we have 31 threads and almost 300 confirmed ex staff and members that say otherwise!
300 ex staff? Wow, sounds worse than WJS??

What happened to that couple? Yorkshire lass pretty blonde with a fella who was a window cleaner. The lost weight then started flogging
the ones who were part of the affiliates?I can’t remember their page name but I remember they did cookery live videos?no idea what happened after that as I stopped following any affiliates after my friend was fucked over by WJS!