Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
@Lynk I do recall some awkward videos/lives, perhaps she was coached to behave a certain way, she would have been coached by the one and only. It could also have been genuine nerves or being coerced. Remember he was the one who made her what she is/was. As he often tells us.

Reactions: 1
My experience in a nutshell:
Sucked in by his bullshit promises,
Struggled, repeatedly asked for help to be told I was a fat lazy excuse maker!!
Blocked from group when tried to stick up for myself.
Canceled direct debit, hounded by him, causing anxiety and despair!
Gained more weight than when I started 6 months ago!
Trying to rebuild my life,with I'd never clapped eyes on his shitty page!
sounds like so many others experiences too 😟 so sorry you had to go through this!!he’s despicable!!!!

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
That's it Jerri! Thank you! I didn't know Lola had possibly had that, I do remember excess skin removal, but if so then WJS is cheating a before and after somewhat.
If that’s the case would the ASA like to know? Edit, maybe proving it would be tricky.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
True, however life coaches (and there are a LOT of them) need next to nothing in terms of certification. I liked listening to sharon but I would never pay to be in the group because it's not a service I am loooking for. I think she is trying to become a coach a san income stream, and she is quite good, but not a paid for service. There are many others in the same category where I would happily listen along but it's not a service I am looking to pay for.
I agree. I'm personally not into all that stuff- I loved Atomic Habits etc but I'm not into any woo-woo or meditation or any of that.

BP78

VIP Member
I remembered two members who seem to have vanished, not mentioned anymore. I found them in the RH transformations Facebook album, but neither of them are named (probably the affiliate fall out) I know the pink haired one had a YouTube but can't remember the account to look her up. Anyone remember their pages? The one with dark hair I remember being mentioned a lot for a while as she had a lot of loose skin removed.

Attachments

BP78

VIP Member
Wonder if he has this child’s/their parents’ permission to photoshop his ugly mug on their body and share it with hundreds of people online 🤔 sorry for the night terrors this image may bring you folks 🙃
Some world class photoshop going on there

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
What were the members members of?
He used to run a weight loss plan. It was essentially some outdated videos and a private FB group. He went viral during lockdown over on TT and gained a huge following ( and as a result people subscribing to his 'plan' at £25 per month-at one point he had 2200 members )

He did very well for a few months, got cocky with it and the cracks started to show. People started asking questions and he didn't like it one little bit.

He's in complete denial that he has done anything wrong. He still stands by his story that those on Tattle are trolls - all almost 300 of us! 🤣

I’m not sure I understand what we need to do to count people, but if it’s all anonymous I think we should do it!!
We just had a couple of people working together to issue numbers for anyone that wanted to be counted.

Last edited:

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
What happened to that couple? Yorkshire lass pretty blonde with a fella who was a window cleaner. The lost weight then started flogging

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
I don’t think Rachel is unaware of what is happening but I also don’t think she has the power to get out of her situation as her and her family are too tied in now 🤷‍♀️
that’s not an excuse because there’s ways and means but it would cause serious repercussions financially for her And family which is what I think is putting her off breaking ties completely 😒

baded on the rumours that went around their hedquarters about Rachel being drugged by him, Rachel being locked in their flat bu him, Rachel being aware of his multiple affairs whilst they were properly together, Rachel familyslagging richie off becos of the way he treated her and being mentally abused by him. I doubt she will speak out anytime soon!

her name still being on the business accounts as co owner is (as someone already said) atick box exercise and she has no real say in the daily running 🤷‍♀️Or any decisions 🙃
I think all kinds going on behind the scenes and it will be a while before she’s removed as co-owner.

I dint agree with her course of action but don’t forget it’s likely she a victim of Narc abuse and that is HARD to get out of 😖
Shell be liable for the business debts, no?

His response to you?! 😂 The absolute irony of him trying to 'validate' fb accounts- his entire social media crew would be out of work!

"yeah, to which we screenshotted everything and built a case to which we submitted to our solicitor View attachment 1536843
But yeah call it stalking ya weapon, which infact is what you’re doing View attachment 1536844
Your life is pathetic, now go hurry back and report this View attachment 1536845 the most attention you’ll get this month."
It’s the response another tattler has quotes here
What's the score with building a case and legal threats? Soz if I've missed this