Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookie dough

Thank you. Would you mind telling me what steps you took? I've just checked my DDs with my bank. It's not even set up yet! I joined on Sunday but the DD start date is 1st September.
Keep checking right upto day before. They don’t put it in until very close to date to be taken

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Guys If anyone wants to be included in the ex member/employee count we are up to 47 so the next number is 48.

This is a means to get an idea of the number of people that WJS excuses as ‘trolls’ ‘disgruntled ex members/employees ‘haters’ it would be great to see just how many there are of us

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
He loves writing himself a glass door or two, the lying cunt! 😡
100% would get the head hunter, after a few days would think he himself could do a better job (becos he’s a cuntrol freak), fire head hunter and start the SAME OLD CYCLE of saying how he can’t get reliable staff but then he realised that HE does the job better and he’s trusted his own fkn instincts and is fkn world class and has INCREDIBLE WORLD CLASS FKN THINGS in the pipeline....which never materialise and he goes back to his old faithful steroids, the vulnerable people he can manipulate to his will and his stashes of cash he has 🙄
@DansBarmyArmy deja vu

Lynk

View attachment 1391407
So your skinny malinky extra long fingers are real then? Someone help me the fuck out 🤣
Sorry but even the wedding photograph seems edited. No way can you pose that way with your standing leg twisted from the knee or shin while your ankle and foot are straight. Even on photographs where she looks fab and no editing or filter seems needed, appear to be edited.

Attachments

Cookie dough

Sorry but even the wedding photograph seems edited. No way can you pose that way with your standing leg twisted from the knee or shin while your ankle and foot are straight. Even on photographs where she looks fab and no editing or filter seems needed, appear to be edited.
Ouch !! That looks painful 🙈🤣