TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is never consistent. One week he posts stories saying macros don’t matter it’s only calories that are important. Then the following week it’s, unless you count macros you will never lose weight

Reactions: 7
Three new protein powder reviews gone on trust pilot. I wonder if there's a post on their group page offering a discount code for a positive review or if this is the marketing person at RH HQ shitting themselves about the bad reviews and sending email invites out to review on powder orders. Must be like walking on eggshells at their HQ.

Reactions: 2
7D443323-7EA5-46F2-9B3E-A1F019A52236.jpeg

So your skinny malinky extra long fingers are real then? Someone help me the duck out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See an influx of fake 5 star reviews this afternoon, staff been busy making fake accounts again 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1391407
So your skinny malinky extra long fingers are real then? Someone help me the duck out 🤣
Sorry but even the wedding photograph seems edited. No way can you pose that way with your standing leg twisted from the knee or shin while your ankle and foot are straight. Even on photographs where she looks fab and no editing or filter seems needed, appear to be edited.

Attachments

Sorry but even the wedding photograph seems edited. No way can you pose that way with your standing leg twisted from the knee or shin while your ankle and foot are straight. Even on photographs where she looks fab and no editing or filter seems needed, appear to be edited.
Ouch !! That looks painful 🙈🤣

Ouch !! That looks painful 🙈🤣
It really is painful. We tried it at work it could not be done without pain, even then the foot, shin and ankle weren't straight. When the foot was straight we couldn't twist the knee.

Reactions: 1
Ermmmmm what even are those shoes?!?

Was it a themed wedding?
There’s no denying she looks good, she has a beautiful physique and she’s a pretty girl, just not getting the outfit, is it Kawaii style? It looks a bit like that. I know it was popular with teens a few years ago. Each to their own.

i am sure she lost weight before TeamRH and isn’t it telling that they’ve had to use a member of staff to do this promo video 🙈 how biased is that. Where are all the members videos? All the past members who’ve smashed it with TeamRH? Where is their voice?
She was given a free year’s subscription by RH, this is the girl who worships the ground he walks on! She finally became a ‘coach’, who was then told she couldn’t do the job due to her being dyslexic. Then after backlash he decided to support her 🙄 . What a guy eh 🙄

She was given a free year’s subscription by RH, this is the girl who worships the ground he walks on! She finally became a ‘coach’, who was then told she couldn’t do the job due to her being dyslexic. Then after backlash he decided to support her 🙄 . What a guy eh 🙄
I remember that post or video about her not being able to spell and they weren't going to employ her but decided to give her a chance. Not sure why they needed to post about that on a weight loss page.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hangs her out to dry so he can swoop in and save her

Someone needs to tell Vee the truth 😂😂😂
He should be done for false advertisement

• Heart
Why would an organisation post something like that on social media? So they could become the ‘rescuer’ obviously. Not a social media matter at all.

Someone needs to tell Vee the truth 😂😂😂
If they’re under 25? I’d have thought the older you get the harder it would be to get that physique naturally? Whatever the case, he’s a liar.

Reactions: 4
Interesting that all the new reviews are trying to push sales on the selection of stuff they sell, one to say booty bands are great, another for the suspension trainer, another for the protein, and one for the clothing…..yet they don’t try and push sales on people as they aren’t after your money🙄 if anyone believes they are genuine review they need to give their heads a wobble.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.