Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaraB

From one of their jobs ads:
  • Excellent spelling, grammar and copywriting skills.
From the same job ad, which makes no fucking sense, and is littered with typos and shit grammar:
  • Managed 2 years ads experience or over (specifically facebook ads)
  • In house (fully)
  • Wiggleroom with salary
  • No one who has managed their own instagram
  • Significant return in previous ads
  • Ireland 1 year before - 1-2
  • Paid Social 1year managing 20 client accounts facebook linkdin tiktok
  • 2019 digital
What the fuck does that all mean? Looks like Richie Boy edited the ad after it was posted. And how dare someone come in with their own ideas about how to manage an Instagram account. You do it their way, or your get fired, like all his other marketing managers
  • Ireland 1 year before - 1-2 ???????????????? WHAT???

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Zcat

Chatty Member
I remembered two members who seem to have vanished, not mentioned anymore. I found them in the RH transformations Facebook album, but neither of them are named (probably the affiliate fall out) I know the pink haired one had a YouTube but can't remember the account to look her up. Anyone remember their pages? The one with dark hair I remember being mentioned a lot for a while as she had a lot of loose skin removed.
Think the pink haired one is Jerri - Mind Over Platter. The other one is Lola, who I believe (don't quote me on this) might have had a gastric band or similar after her before picture.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Is it to do with an ex partner of hers criminal activity? I think it must be what you mean.

probably best not to speculate as it’s not really relevant to TeamRH anyway

Last edited:

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
i am sure she lost weight before TeamRH and isn’t it telling that they’ve had to use a member of staff to do this promo video 🙈 how biased is that. Where are all the members videos? All the past members who’ve smashed it with TeamRH? Where is their voice?
She was given a free year’s subscription by RH, this is the girl who worships the ground he walks on! She finally became a ‘coach’, who was then told she couldn’t do the job due to her being dyslexic. Then after backlash he decided to support her 🙄 . What a guy eh 🙄

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Not his wife thank goodness, there’s still hope for Rachael to escape, but many posts on this thread seem to have confirmed she’s been fully complicit. Though being controlled by a narcissist like him, it could also easily be a domestic abuse relationship that she’s been stuck in. Hopefully she has left him and in recovery, she should then be able to reflect on what a maniac he really is.

The level of self absorption is honestly stunning. He’s definitely having some sort of extreme mood swings, literally even between the initial post and the replies. Manic highs and depressive lows. Also says a lot that he’s tagged a thank you to Rachael after a long list of other people…
That is weird - when I read this a couple of hours ago, Rachael was definitely listed first 🤔

• Wow