Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuzzandI

Coming out of lurking to say that my paid membership ended in January 2019 but they didn't remove me from the FB group. Just checked and I'm still in it.

Reactions: 2

BP78

VIP Member
Remind you of anyone?
Yes it very much does remind me of someone. I used to follow him but the point his book came out I remember seeing some really bad interactions with followers and stopped. Another one who's made a few quid out those followers and got a fucking massive ego.

BP78

VIP Member
From one of their jobs ads:
  • Excellent spelling, grammar and copywriting skills.
From the same job ad, which makes no fucking sense, and is littered with typos and shit grammar:
  • Managed 2 years ads experience or over (specifically facebook ads)
  • In house (fully)
  • Wiggleroom with salary
  • No one who has managed their own instagram
  • Significant return in previous ads
  • Ireland 1 year before - 1-2
  • Paid Social 1year managing 20 client accounts facebook linkdin tiktok
  • 2019 digital
What the fuck does that all mean? Looks like Richie Boy edited the ad after it was posted. And how dare someone come in with their own ideas about how to manage an Instagram account. You do it their way, or your get fired, like all his other marketing managers
Fucking gobbledegook

TenTonKaren

And where is she now? I bet he couldn’t get any of them to speak up and say how great working at TeamRH is 🤣 or how far they have come with the guidance of the God himself.

Head of Brand is a big job title, I wonder if Head of Brand would like to tell everyone about the brand, the vision etc? Instead of WJS empty promises. I don’t know what their brand is. I wonder if Head of Brand even knows…
Head of Brand was Managing Director for a while

Classic Narc, build them up, then take it all away again

charlied0106

VIP Member
So shaz el are already on 80 members £1 a week they picking up £40 each week to do 3 exercise sessions, they are definitely better off without team rh
Ps today is the opening day still a month to join!
Do you have the link?

Is Richie trying to write obscure poetry now? I've seen a couple of posts like this. Mind you, not enough emojis so this could be wish richie howie
I love how he's implying this is HIS findings, you know, as opposed to science of years gone by

charlied0106

VIP Member
Urgh, look who just came up on my FYP on tiktok "it looks absolutely fucking shit but I don't care, its a low calorie meal. If you don't like it, unfollow us." I don't follow him.... And his finger looks weirdly alien.

Anyway the meal was 6 rice cakes topped with cottage cheese and turkey slices with jalapeños. All that he forgot to say was how easy it is to make in your travelodge bathroom.
Hes vile!!! Can you imagine any nutritionist or PT actually advocating this 🤣