Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
He used to run a weight loss plan. It was essentially some outdated videos and a private FB group. He went viral during lockdown over on TT and gained a huge following ( and as a result people subscribing to his 'plan' at £25 per month-at one point he had 2200 members )

He did very well for a few months, got cocky with it and the cracks started to show. People started asking questions and he didn't like it one little bit.

He's in complete denial that he has done anything wrong. He still stands by his story that those on Tattle are trolls - all almost 300 of us! 🤣

We just had a couple of people working together to issue numbers for anyone that wanted to be counted.
Sounds like an absolute car crash

Reactions: 2

Dee-Dee

He’ll prob decide he can save £6k a week by giving them all an extra day off unpaid and making them do more when there 😜

• Haha

BP78

VIP Member
Didn't she lose the majority of the weight WITH slimming world?
Can't help but wonder if this was rushed through to be a shite deflection tactic in response to the trust pilot post mentioned yesterday, the one by the GP, as she "learned so much about nutrition "

Deedee_11

Just had to unfollow a page because they promoted Team RH - I thought they were quite a sensible page overall too (post funny exchanges with some of their more ridiculous customers) and I actually agreed with their post until the end, urgh.

1656575739654.png

• Wow

catastrophical

Chatty Member
I've just scrolled through her page 🤢 what's with the videos of her naked in bed? And how annoying is Can I Get A Step Check Please. How about Fuck offfff
It’s all a bit old hat circa TeamRH 2017
And I agree with the earlier post re her before and after pics, I’m guessing the after pic was some time ago and the reality is more leaning towards the before pic. Really making a mockery of the whole thing. Esp mocking ‘Sarah’ when she can’t even practice what she preaches. She doesn’t appear to be ‘at the top of her game’. If WJS was that impressed with her she would be allowed to endorse TeamRH officially or she would have a job at headquarters. No amount of fat shaming or blowing smoke up WJS arse is gonna get her anywhere as her face does not fit and it never did. I guess she should be thankful for that as where does it get anyone?

Not saying there’s anything wrong with either of these body shapes or sizes I’m just pointing out that the poses are different. The after pose is a naturally more flattering pose but you can see that the shoulders are held up which makes overall posture better although a little too hunched up to look completely natural. Also the positioning of the pants, the after shot has the pants pulled right up over the tummy and belly button which could be holding in the tummy. Positioning and pose could have a lot to do with the overall difference in appearance between before and after. I feel this is justified to point out given the recent fat shaming incident.

Attachments

Last edited:

BP78

VIP Member
Won’t let me attach vid as file is too big. But his latest post is taking the piss out of a girl who has done a TikTok “what I ate in a day to lose 3 stone on Slimming World”. Now before he rudely cuts in with one of his typical rants, I’m sure the girl would have been talking about how much she could still get to eat (but be in a deficit so therefore lose weight), which is exactly one of Team RH’s own selling points
She had replied in the comments too, saying that he could have at least stitched it with her and his follow this lady, she smashed it is no doubt sarcasm...

Attachments

Interesting what you find on Google!!!

And another: https://www.trustmeter.co/review/www.teamrhfitness.com
And another: https://teamrhfitness.worthepenny.com/
And another:

wouldn’t it be such a terrible shame if everyone on here gave an honest review of their experience of rh shite fitness on the places above 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:

Zcat

Chatty Member
I bet he’s on one of those lads holidays he swears he never gets to go on
It was his birthday the other day, IIRC. I know he used to go away for his birthday with the lads. Pretty sure he'll be 40 next August.

Girl2019

Hi
I've been stupid enough to sign up to TeamRH on Sunday night. I quickly realised I've made a mistake as there is no personal coaching or 1to1 training at all. I've just been reading the reviews on Google and seen the way other members have been treated who tried to cancel..threatening letters from an administration company etc. Anyone know a way around cancelling the DD without incurring court fees and would it damage my credit rating?
Cancel I did . Ignored emails never heard anything since