TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it now , this “I have poor mental health” post is an attempt to get poor reviews removed - and even these threads.
watch this ….

Reactions: 11
I think he's borderline

Roomzzz Newcastle, or at least that's the one in some of his previous pics.

As for the 🐂 💩 about not raking any money from the business, yeah right. He's driving around in an Audi TT RS, and from the looks of it, it's the newer version. Not much change out of £60k for that. Even if he's stuck it through the company, he'd have it on a P11D, so he'd be paying for it through his tax.

I'd love to know how Rachael is doing. I hope she's moved on with her life. She fell out with me after I got into a row with her after I'd left TRH. I was posting on a Rebelfit comment about what WJS was like and how people had been left with eating disorders. Part of me hopes she was like this because of cult mentality, but the other part of me wonders if she was complicit with him

he doesnt see this as payment, narcissistic MDs never do. I used to work for one and do his books and he used to say he had nothing, his family were breadline etc, meanwhile every meal they had out was through the books, every coffee, his mileage, and the biggie, tens of thousands mysteriously falling into his pension pot. All fair enough. But not when you‘re spouting you’re on Smart Beans.
Re Rich(ie) and Rach, I always thought it was an off dynamic. He would be live and she would walk in and he would melt, go all little school boy etc. I wonder if there was a two way control of some kind…. As much as I wonder this I totally bought in to Rachael and I fully hope she has got away from him, hopefully now just coining in a monthly dividend for his “hard worldly graft”

Thank you. It’s me that was replied to and it has effected me.

I know it’s not true but it’s playing on my mind. It’s made me really uncomfortable. But it’s ok it’s “banter”
his leaning on his suicidal feelings has no truth at all given what he said to you twelve hours earlier…. Sooo tempted to post the screenshot to his sheep but it would be deleted so quickly it wouldn’t help. He’s one twisted man. Do not give him further head space xxxx

Can no one leave a negative now it‘s under review? All sheeple are posting positives without delay and pushing that rating back up, grrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Obviously he thinks it’s ok to tell someone (someone who was one of his best mates) to top themselves. Not buying his sob story. He’s the lowest common denominator in all this. Yet he still can’t see it. I feel sorry for him but not because of anything he perceives anyone has done to him or Rachel but because he’s a delusional person with psychotic tendencies and it must be hell living with that.

Yeah the poor guy, when he was suicidal the team helped him through, not his Rachel? He doesn’t have a Rachel any more does he? Not that she is as ever his possession which is how he talks about her, If he does I’m even more concerned for her well-being than I was before after that manipulative attention seeking drivel he’s posted

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think he's borderline

Roomzzz Newcastle, or at least that's the one in some of his previous pics.

As for the 🐂 💩 about not raking any money from the business, yeah right. He's driving around in an Audi TT RS, and from the looks of it, it's the newer version. Not much change out of £60k for that. Even if he's stuck it through the company, he'd have it on a P11D, so he'd be paying for it through his tax.

I'd love to know how Rachael is doing. I hope she's moved on with her life. She fell out with me after I got into a row with her after I'd left TRH. I was posting on a Rebelfit comment about what WJS was like and how people had been left with eating disorders. Part of me hopes she was like this because of cult mentality, but the other part of me wonders if she was complicit with him
Yea I don't trust Rachael tbh. I know mum reloaded said Rachael was complicit.

I’ve not seen any screenshots or any evidence that she’s been complicit. I do think she was more than likely scared of unsettling Richie as she would have been closest to his outbursts and I bet that’s not pretty

Reactions: 3
I missed everything that happened with mum reloaded. I was avoiding the group at that point. He really doesn't see what he's doing wrong, it was a good group way back when it was small, you actually got advice

Seems accurate
this has made my Saturday… 🤣

been thinking about his post yesterday and the manipulation of TP this week - we may not be getting our reviews on TP permanently BUT the more that keep getting posted, the more he is being distracted and instead of spending his time running his business he is wasting it battling us!!

And let’s hope he does release this ‘world changing’ product that he’s spent a supposed £2.5m on, because we all know it’s gonna be as sh1te as all his other products and it may just be his demise…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure why but this has annoyed me so much, I don’t believe he’s been part of trh since the app was launched, I could be wrong, so doesn’t actually know the issues with it. Think it’s calling the group a vendetta against wjs implying it’s lies being told against him that’s annoyed me 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Not sure why but this has annoyed me so much, I don’t believe he’s been part of trh since the app was launched, I could be wrong, so doesn’t actually know the issues with it. Think it’s calling the group a vendetta against wjs implying it’s lies being told against him that’s annoyed me 😡
he’s defo offering incentives to get ppl to post on their socials or TP - he’d have the affiliates doing his dirty work but ya know, he f**led them off along the way. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW WJS…

Re: not taking a penny out of the company, I remember on a live years ago he said they each pay themselves £XX in dividends each year. I can’t remember exactly the amount he said, but it was whatever the tax-free allowance was (e.g. £11.5k in 2017). He was making it out like they only take a small amount of earnings and lived this thrifty lifestyle - living in their little flat, driving a crappy old banger etc because they were frugal and investing into the company. I just interpreted it as tax avoidance disguised as an opportunity to make people feel sorry for them ‘struggling along’ trying to make something of their company. Paying taxes isn’t a bad thing… just pay your bloody taxes Mr Millionaire.

The copycat comments… Puh-lease! Does he still do the rip-off Fitness Chef posts?

Interesting also that he never mentioned any online forums where everyone witches about them. He’s mentioned forums plenty of times before - can’t think why he doesn’t want to send the minions over here to defend him 😂

Reactions: 11
I would have gladly have left RH alone. I wouldnt even have bothered leaving a negative review but for the fact he wont leave me alone! He keeps chasing me for money!!! I WILL NOT pay for a service not only NOT given but actually refused to give because i couldn't physically consume the high amount of calories set.

Keep hassling me for money and you'll stay in the forefront of my mind

Reactions: 12
His comment on that post reads to me like he saying he knows Rh is a knob and people have a good reason to be angry, but he doesn’t like the way people have gone about it. Other than sharing experiences how else should people go about it ? No one has sent poop to his door, or threatened him physically !

What Facebook group is he talking about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.