TeamRH #7 ‘Life Plan' with a crappy app, slags members off in a vile WhatsApp chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a beauty
Honestly we will never understand what he is thinking but it screams of ‘projecting’ projecting his own behaviours onto a made up character so can rid himself of them (he will think that it’ll mean others won’t see those behaviours in him as he has removed himself from them) It’s a common narc trait.

If you ordered James Smith on Wish they’d send Richie Howey
This quotes wins today 👏👏👏 We all need to start referring to TRH as the wish version of JS when we comment on FB posts or in reviews, let’s make this catch on!! 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus christ. If you're going to post a fake anonymous post at least learn to spell so you don't make it obvious it's you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a complete twit
What a beanbag!!
He may as well just title the post ‘Fake Post I Just Made Up’ he’s such a deluded tool

Reactions: 11
Wow great to find this thread. I cancelled my DD within a few months when I realised what a pile of tit it was… got an email saying in was in breach of contract and to restart my DD ASAP…not had anything since and this was about 5 months ago. Do you think they have given up now?

Reactions: 9
They don’t have a leg to stand on legally

Just rely on scare tactics, I’d love to hear of a successful court case they’ve won against a member. In fact I’d pay someone’s legal fees as I’m that confident RH would be laughed out of court.

Reactions: 6
Wow great to find this thread. I cancelled my DD within a few months when I realised what a pile of tit it was… got an email saying in was in breach of contract and to restart my DD ASAP…not had anything since and this was about 5 months ago. Do you think they have given up now?
For someone to be in breach of contract … said company would have to be providing all they claim to provide… which in this case clearly they do not I personally think it will go no further as the claim will get laughed out of small claims court … If he eventually does get brave enough to carry out these threats there is enough evidence within these threads to absolutely bury him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I got 4 emails when i cancelled mine, then stopped for a few months. I received another email a few weeks ago. He can piss off and kiss my balloon knot. Im not paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does he ever charge full price for the protein? It seems to be promo code after promo code. If it was that popular surely he would not have to keep discounting it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
why do a large amount of his fake stories contain a husband that is toxic or holding her back ? Is it so he can pretend to swoop in and save her from the bad guy ? And why does the bad guy always sound like a version of himself ?

just shows how little intelligence he credits his customers with. Someone accused me of running a toxic workplace, solution, write myself a review saying it’s not a toxic work place. Someone said I’m a bully, make a post of me standing up for the bullied. I’ve been called a narcissist, solution write a post saying I’m doing something for homeless people, I won’t have to actually do anything, I’ll just say I cant say more on it yet….they will all think Im a angel, sorted that one out too 🙄
I imagine it’s because he’s a toxic partner that holds his partners back. It’s the only thing he knows so his default relationship is that.

Reactions: 4
yes Lynne, u are spot on, however u are now probably black listed and blocked, congratulations on coming out the other side quicker than most 👍🥳👍🏻
what ceo of any company has time to sit and moderate forums or Facebook groups?
one who’s dealt by scared of the truth of his behaviour coming out that’s who!!

View attachment 1226684
Day 56798543 in the big brother house and the 45 hopeful active members are stillll waiting for the world class app...

Maybe if he'd been true to his word throughout, we wouldn't be so sceptical.
this is absolute bull tit.
his app team bleeping hate him and threatened to walk many times and he does thru app people like watered down rice crispies.
the job ads for app this and app that on indeed says it all!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Rachel hasn’t done YouTube vids for a while now. That’s just him in denial and hiding the truth. Yes it’s partly their personal lives but when one half of a very public social media business seems to disappear off the face of the earth of course it’s gonna raise eyebrows. I imagine that, amongst everything else, what she was doing was just never good enough for what he wanted from her. I genuinely hope she is ok.

Reactions: 10
Rachel hasn’t done YouTube vids for a while now. That’s just him in denial and hiding the truth. Yes it’s partly their personal lives but when one half of a very public social media business seems to disappear off the face of the earth of course it’s gonna raise eyebrows. I imagine that, amongst everything else, what she was doing was just never good enough for what he wanted from her. I genuinely hope she is ok.
I imagine it’s all got too much for her, if she has finally found the guts to kick him out, shes probably rebuilding herself after his control and destruction of her. So probably working quietly in the background while she decides where she’s at and her next steps. I can imagine her coming out this the other side and doing really well as she is a very likeable person when not under his control. I know people have said she knows what goes on there and is just as guilty, but we’ve seen how he behaves, I bet she just did/said whatever he told her she had to, for fear of him kicking off. Hes turned the majority of his workforce into mini Richie gobshites so she probably didn’t stand a chance. You can imagine the stuff he says, he’s doing it for her, look at where she was when he found her, he’s lost/put up with stuff for her, shes done so well with him, she owes him everything……typical narc stuff.

Reactions: 11
Post in the members group about how you should weigh the coatings of medication

Interesting. They were called out on the weighing medication by a few people and now been edited to remove that

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.