Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoeshopshaverights

Spies waiting on the edge of their seats to get a glimpse of the latest world class fitness app so they can replicate it and screw TeamRH over like every one else does
I wonder if he thinks James Smith is a spy in his camp? I can totally imagine JS saying "Oh golly gosh, I really want that world class Team RH fitness app"

....er no I don't think so!

.....meanwhile JS sat on bondi beach, in his budgies, slightly squishy belly hanging out, surrounded by beautiful women laughing at his dry sense of humour, and not giving any fucks!

No wonder Richie hates him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

TenTonKaren

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 22.21.40.png
Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 22.21.46.png

No dickhead, we're triggered coz you can't fucking spell

And to think you've threatened to sack people for poor spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 25

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Can we get to a new thread so we can name it ‘When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…’

Keep posting so we can get there ASAP 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Thedibs

Many people with ADHD are also on the autism spectrum. I have been diagnosed in later life with both ADHD and Aspergers/ASD. I honestly think that Richie may have aspergers aswell, especially when you look at his eating habits. He eats the same foods all the time...im exactly the same. I eat the same few foods all the time (and weird combinations) and i eliminate alot because they are the wrong texture etc. Alot of his behaviours towards people are similar to mine. I no longer work with people because my issues basically make me a bit of an arsehole and difficult to get along with. Im ridgid in my thinking and always wanted people to do things the way i wanted them done...not out of badness, but because i truly believed my way was the right way and it would help people. My advice to Richie is to swallow any pride you have and maybe look at getting a referral for an ASD assessment. You are in a business of offering a service to many vulnerable people and you are having a negative affect on so many people. You affected my MH quite badly. I dont think you should work with the public. I think you need to work on yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
can we put this all in perspective in the real world.
1 man runs a company which he claims helps u lose weight.
many people who seek weight loss help can be vulnerable or not in the most confident mindsets = easy prey for a narcissist to gaslight
this person uses an online platform that is totally free to run His business so no overheads so it’s all total profit.
plays the “I have no money card” for a LONG TIME. companies house tells us otherwise.

to continue that lovely profit trickling in,this horrible person creates a culture where being overweight makes you a “Fiona fat flaps” and equates anyone overweight to an idiot.
he cultivates a group of people who will do his dirty work and argue/defend him on status’ on facebook,knowing he is manipulating their want of his approval to tear down anyone who goes against him.
this applies to any ex affiliates ex staff ex companies who worked with him ex ANYTHING that says anything resembling the truth about him.because if the truth gets out, his cash cow will come crumbling down.

he goes even further and starts hate campaigns disguised as “we’re smashing it and showing the trolls who’s boss” posts.....when really there’s no trolls or haters,just people who were fucked over by richie howey!

this man mistakenly justifies his poor actions as “graft” when really he needs serious psychological intervention and realising the things he says about the way he was raised have not made him “hard working” and “relentless” but hes taking out his trauma on everyone and blaming everyone around him.

it makes him feel powerful and he feeds off it and he recruits vulnerable people or people he feels he can manipulate and puts them thro “tests” so they continue his campaign of manipulation,some unwittingly.until someone spks out which is now happening and its helpin more and more speak out!!!!!
whoever u are DONT STOP SPEAKING OUT!!!!
you are not just speaking out for u but also my friend who probably worked with u and all the people who’ve been wronged by him!!!

• Heart

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Had the story been true, the fact that the person was ‘foreign’ didn’t really have anything to do with it. It was about a responsible cashier doing their job properly for reasons outside of their control. A sackable offence to do otherwise. And surely if there were two people in the queue before RH the ‘foreign’ person would have been long gone by the time RH allegedly saved the day by buying the paracetamol. Having said that, I’m sure the person buying the paracetamol would have easily been able to return to the shop on another day. Nobody needs that many paracetamol. Long term users would get them on prescription

Another made up story to tackle his poor dealings of situations with race and disability. You know the ‘black cunt’ thing and the terrible advice to disabled people assuming they’re all wheelchair bound and should wheel themselves faster or some naive rubbish.

So make up this post and everyone will see you’re not racist and that you care about disabled people.

That’s cleared all that up then.

Minions seem to like to get in there to earn RH brownie points. Or like he says ‘licking balloon knot clean dry’ sick freak.

I might also add that genuine people who perform acts of kindness on a daily basis out of empathy for other human beings DO NOT broadcast it on Facebook.

Last edited:
  • Heart

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Honestly we will never understand what he is thinking but it screams of ‘projecting’ projecting his own behaviours onto a made up character so can rid himself of them (he will think that it’ll mean others won’t see those behaviours in him as he has removed himself from them) It’s a common narc trait.

If you ordered James Smith on Wish they’d send Richie Howey

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

carsRus

There is no public face for TeamRH now then? The POD is for minions. RH Facebook page is his private page. What is TeamRH? I don’t get it. Is there another group or page where all the interesting fun stuff happens and I didn’t get the memo?
No face. No recipes. No workouts. No mindset talks. No motivational content. No fun. Nothing interesting. Nothing inspiring. But apparently worth £250 in content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Thedibs

Things that make me want to sit in a corner & rock back & forth...

'Tunnel fkn vision'
'We value our service at £250...'
'Smashing my goals/steps/female employee etc'
'Fkn'
'Just be OPEN to the suggestion...'
'Your tracking is shite'
'Beanbag'

• Haha
  • Heart

Imjustagirl

Screenshot_20220427_205357.jpg

Day 56798543 in the big brother house and the 45 hopeful active members are stillll waiting for the world class app...

Maybe if he'd been true to his word throughout, we wouldn't be so sceptical.

• Haha