TeamRH #7 ‘Life Plan' with a crappy app, slags members off in a vile WhatsApp chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not shocked reading the messages. I was a member and like others I've come away with an ed. My weight was normal when I joined and no checks are made to see if people actually need to diet.

I'm not sure if he is a narracisst as don't think he is even clever enough....I do wonder if he has some mental retardation. Its not uncommon with people with adhd. His posts come across as someone who is around 12 years old. The licking assholes clean for example, I genuinely do not know of an adult man that talks like this. Along with asking if women are bleeding, the whole language is utterly bizarre and very childish.

I think someone with that level of mental health and controlling problems shouldn't be advising or employing people.

I do hope some of his ex employees seek some legal action against him. The treatment they received isn't normal and they could have a case for constructive dismissal.
I have ADHD and i really take offence that you say people with adhd have mental retardation!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have ADHD and i really take offence that you say people with adhd have mental retardation!
I apologise it wasn't my intention to cause offence at all. I think it's only about 10% to 15% of people who had adhd have some form of mental disability.

Its not uncommon that people with a mental disability have adhd but not all people with adhd have a mental disability. I hope that explains it better.

Again I'm sorry for the wrong wording. I was talking about RH and not other people with adhd.

Reactions: 8
It’s a very long pipeline, about 4 years long so far
All he does is constantly dangle the carrot doesn’t he. There’s always something “on the way” but nothing ever comes

There are a lot of ppl in the members group saying they've been given 1300, and 1400 cals so he's a bullshitter

Another anonymous post, another immediate reply from RH. Funny, she uses the same terminology and paragraph breaks he does. But it's not him 🙄🙄
Wow I can’t beleive the audacity, “your partner looks older than you” LOL how bloody rude. But worst of all, “an easy fix with therapy” whaaattt????! So everyone who has suicidal thoughts, pop off for a couple of hours therapy and poof you’re fine again :D really don’t think that’s how it works Richie hun……..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I apologise it wasn't my intention to cause offence at all. I think it's only about 10% to 15% of people who had adhd have some form of mental disability.

Its not uncommon that people with a mental disability have adhd but not all people with adhd have a mental disability. I hope that explains it better.

Again I'm sorry for the wrong wording. I was talking about RH and not other people with adhd.
I understand your apology but as an intelligent person with ADHD I think the percentages you quote are wholey inaccurate. Maybe that was the view in the 80s, when it was only CIS white boys, who were literally bouncing off the walls were diagnosed. My guess is no one could tame or teach them so they were lumbered with the belief they were mentally challenged. However, times really have changed. I'm sorry, its not my intention to troll you but you are perpetuating antiquated myths about adhd saying 10-15% of us have a mental disability. Probably about 99.999 % of us have normal mental capacity, but just think differently and don't have a filter when it comes to external stimuli so get distracted easily!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I understand your apology but as an intelligent person with ADHD I think the percentages you quote are wholey inaccurate. Maybe that was the view in the 80s, when it was only CIS white boys, who were literally bouncing off the walls were diagnosed. My guess is no one could tame or teach them so they were lumbered with the belief they were mentally challenged. However, times really have changed. I'm sorry, its not my intention to troll you but you are perpetuating antiquated myths about adhd saying 10-15% of us have a mental disability. Probably about 99.999 % of us have normal mental capacity, but just think differently and don't have a filter when it comes to external stimuli so get distracted easily!
What does CIS stand for?

I've used the information that was available to me but I appreciate those studies could well be out of date. I certainly did not mean to cause any offence and sorry I have... genuinely.

My references were only meant to be about RH and nobody else. Sorry again.

Reactions: 10
Catspats has apologised numerous times, they clearly didn’t mean any offence so let’s keep the thread on Richie

Reactions: 39
I've used the information that was available to me but I appreciate those studies could well be out of date. I certainly did not mean to cause any offence and sorry I have... genuinely.

My references were only meant to be about RH and nobody else. Sorry again.
Apology accepted 😁.

Let's move on. Yes, RH, there's obviously something amiss with him! I personally don't believe for one second it's his ADHD thats the problem. He may not be the sharpest tool in the box but I do think he's a narcissist, just a thick juvenile one at that. No idea what happened in his early life, why was he brought up by his grandparents? His relationship with his grandad sounds especially difficult.

Reactions: 6
Apology accepted 😁.

Let's move on. Yes, RH, there's obviously something amiss with him! I personally don't believe for one second it's his ADHD thats the problem. He may not be the sharpest tool in the box but I do think he's a narcissist, just a thick juvenile one at that. No idea what happened in his early life, why was he brought up by his grandparents? His relationship with his grandad sounds especially difficult.
He praises his grandad now for how he was raised. Instilling work ethics in him and a few other things.
Being raised by grandparents and your family life is no excuse once you're an adult to be crappy to others and use bullying tactics dressed as honesty, tough love, caring or I only want the best.
You take the good bits and use them and what you hated or disliked growing up you don't inflict on others. It may not be easy but in RH words blaming his upbringing makes him a lazy excuse maker for his tit behaviour and not putting the effort in to change. The language used in his professional setting like balloon knot, sheriffs badge etc is childish. I had this conversation just the other day. Some woman 40s easy walked past on her phone. She still spoke with vocabulary you use at school to look cool, or keep up with the latest terminology. Some never grow out of it thinking it still makes them cool, gives them an edge or makes them seem 'hard'. When they come across childish and chav like. ADHD does not stop you growing up. He's just a 🔔🔚 he knows how he is as he reflects his own behaviours in anon posts he posts. So he knows.

He's just nasty. I dont really care where it stems from, if it' nature or nurture etc, I just see a nasty foul man with a nasty, foul mouth. Everything about him as an individual disgusts me

Just out of interest...whats happened to his hairline? I thought he had a transplant to hide the receding line?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
FE1191FC-F33F-446C-9837-940004D0C620.jpeg

Don’t tell me he’s kicking about saying he has ADHD and he hasn’t been diagnosed ….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Desperately trying to get more people to sign up by making an excuse to make a plea for before and after photos. Sly and manipulate as per.

Reactions: 7
I agree I don’t think it’s down to adhd. Displays symptoms of narcissism which could be attributed to a personality disorder and also very immature and lacking in self awareness. Probably very insecure under the surface and takes every knock whether it be a bad (but honest review) or someone not ‘levelling up’ as a personal attack from and a threat to his fragile ego. Therefore he must fight back with a vengeance.

Apology accepted 😁.

This is another fake news story. The ‘anonymous’ post is written by Richie and he tries to hide the fact by calling the ‘anonymous’ person ‘Sarah’.

Dr Howie and his Facebook diagnosis of serious mental illness strikes again. Thank goodness Sarah is fictional in this story.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Spies waiting on the edge of their seats to get a glimpse of the latest world class fitness app so they can replicate it and screw TeamRH over like every one else does

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.