TeamRH #7 ‘Life Plan' with a crappy app, slags members off in a vile WhatsApp chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for explaining it. Oh no poor Nat.
Hopefully she's got plenty of support in case his minions do go after her. She did well to get away when she did and seems to be thriving (although I'm aware social media is smoke & mirrors) I genuinely hope she's in a strong enough place to deal with his bullsh*t.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s lost control and this is his reaction?

I love it, what a hole he’s digging 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We think he's created a hybrid of real_rebound (Natalie Sharpe's page) and Tattle.life? Not sure if he thinks Natalie's behind ALLLL the threads on Tattle but he's definitely blaming her for the Trustpilot meltdown
always got to have someone to blame, he needs to look closer to home.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he’s trying to get banned from TP.
If he did then would that mean RH as a business would also be removed therefore removing the bad reviews? Or is that me flabbergasted at his posts which suggest he has pressed the self destruct button so I’m trying to rationalise it!! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same thing, has he got an ulterior motive to get banned so he can add trustpilot to the list of people who’ve screwed him over.

If he did then would that mean RH as a business would also be removed therefore removing the bad reviews? Or is that me flabbergasted at his posts which suggest he has pressed the self destruct button so I’m trying to rationalise it!! 😬

• Haha
We think he's created a hybrid of real_rebound (Natalie Sharpe's page) and Tattle.life? Not sure if he thinks Natalie's behind ALLLL the threads on Tattle but he's definitely blaming her for the Trustpilot meltdown
But all the while Natalie has been away sunning herself living her best life not even giving that beanbag the merest of thoughts... 🤣 he's such a crank!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m tempted to leave a review too. I left because of his attitude a while ago

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just spoken to police about the hate and abuse, as they are nationwide this is a matter for trading standards (as they are nationwide) and to tell everyone to report all this hate/abuse to them. If we can all phoned them with an update (if called before) to report all the abusive that’s going on. Remember they need numbers so this is something we all need to do. This is not reporting being ripped of about the plan but the abuse.

Oh and report as much as possible to trust pilot and any Facebook posts ex (if your still in the group) get clicking.

This is what the police have told me to tell you all. She was absolutely in shock to how a company behaves this way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry, I meant Order No is asked for but it's not a mandatory field you have to complete in order to leave a review.
Aaah got you, sorry didn't understand ☺☺☺

Just spoken to police about the hate and abuse, as they are nationwide this is a matter for trading standards (as they are nationwide) and to tell everyone to report all this hate/abuse to them. If we can all phoned them with an update (if called before) to report all the abusive that’s going on. Remember they need numbers so this is something we all need to do. This is not reporting being ripped of about the plan but the abuse.

Oh and report as much as possible to trust pilot and any Facebook posts ex (if your still in the group) get clicking.

This is what the police have told me to tell you all. She was absolutely in shock to how a company behaves this way.
Thank you for this, great advice and I'm really pleased the police are shocked, it proves it's not right. I'll contact trading standards too

Last edited:
Think this is a great point that I didn't think of.

Reactions: 2
Think this is a great point that I didn't think of.
Surely if he got banned, they would remove the page and anyone can write a review for them on an unclaimed page, he’d lose those thousands of protein powder reviews, and people that search it to read up on the before joining will still see new reviews written

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.