TeamRH #7 ‘Life Plan' with a crappy app, slags members off in a vile WhatsApp chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Nat posted a story on Insta after watching the Jeremy Kyle documentary - something about it being familiar and triggering. Haven't watched it myself but from what I have read, it is about him being a nasty bully 🤔 poor Nat (and all the other ex- employees) ☹
it sounds about right based on me mate who worked in that building they were in (cant say too much or ill give away who they are).the stories they told me wen they left on what they witnessed in working time was terrible and I couldn’t believe any of it was allowed to go on!!!
oh and lets just say rh liked getting more than close to some female members of staff 😵

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So Nat posted a story on Insta after watching the Jeremy Kyle documentary - something about it being familiar and triggering. Haven't watched it myself but from what I have read, it is about him being a nasty bully 🤔 poor Nat (and all the other ex- employees) ☹
I mentioned the Jeremy Kyle documentary on a previous RH tattle thread 10 minutes or so in everything reminded me of RH.

Reactions: 3
I never knew that who is it? Was it a popular member? 😂😂
Is it Fiona ? She was amazing, they tried to milk the ‘look what we’ve done for her‘ but she was always too good to be pulled into their web, amazing lady

Reactions: 4
He just uploaded a load of transformation photos to his personal Facebook. Some ex staff and affiliates on there wonder if they know he’s sharing pictures of them. Steph was one.

Reactions: 4
He just uploaded a load of transformation photos to his personal Facebook. Some ex staff and affiliates on there wonder if they know he’s sharing pictures of them. Steph was one.
What’s he doing that for? Jesus Christ. He will be waiting to see the reaction in here to try and work out who we are. bleep.

Reactions: 5
Just had a look - to be fair, there are some amazing results in there.

Reactions: 2
Half the time these people didn't actually lose on his 'plan' though- he just takes the credit once they were under his spell.
There was one that he liked to put on his transformations that had actually had a gastric band. He knew this.

Is it Fiona ? She was amazing, they tried to milk the ‘look what we’ve done for her‘ but she was always too good to be pulled into their web, amazing lady
Yup, Fi. She's amazing. Works for herself and as a coach for JSA.

Reactions: 5
Oh ok, should have guessed things weren't as they seemed with the photos...the whole set up is just total smoke and mirrors isn't it?

They just out right deny any wrongdoings and deny you cancelling.
My only option was to cancel DD and let them take me to court. (Totally willing for this to happen as I have enough evidence to win)

They put in a ADR now ? This wasn’t in there a few months ago. Did it get put in on the March 24th t&cs update?

Interesting reviews on Apple store. Especially if you purchased via Apple Pay.
This reply is interesting. They’re saying Apple let you have a 14 day cooling off period for apps and the money you’re paying is for their Life Plan. If I’ve read that correctly, would the clause about no cooling off period for digital content apply? Because people aren’t asking to be refunded for digital content (the app) - they’re asking to cancel the Life Plan which isn’t actually digital content.

35C22770-DFF9-4C55-9103-4194853489CF.jpeg

Well is this isnt the most ridiculous thing theyve ever said about themselves!!! Its like they just write down the exact opposite to how they really are!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
RH and his gagging orders. I’m don’t know how he is able to get away with it. He is just a pathetic individual and needs to be stood up to.

Reactions: 9
Well is this isnt the most ridiculous thing theyve ever said about themselves!!! Its like they just write down the exact opposite to how they really are!!!
Pretty infuriating, I’m sure if a few ex employees were to get in touch with them they might change their mind.
NDAs and contracts don’t mean you can’t tell people if you were bullied and abused at the hands of a narc they just mean you can’t discuss the business plans etc.

Reactions: 9
That’s what I thought, surely that ridiculous man can’t silence anyone who stands up to him or speaks the truth? It just doesn’t make sense.

Pretty infuriating, I’m sure if a few ex employees were to get in touch with them they might change their mind.
NDAs and contracts don’t mean you can’t tell people if you were bullied and abused at the hands of a narc they just mean you can’t discuss the business plans etc.
Seems like it’s just more purchased advertising 😂 where are the real staff reviews ffs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.