TeamRH #7 ‘Life Plan' with a crappy app, slags members off in a vile WhatsApp chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they brought the award! Who would vote for that app seriously.
honestly these awards are literally just people who make them up, get the nominees to pay over the odds for dinner, and everyone “wins” an award in the end.

I know because my employer got sucked into one 🤣 we literally paid for that award and didn’t realise it until every table had won 😅 They insisted we couldn’t have a table unless we met minimum numbers in the group. We wouldn’t have got the award otherwise

Reactions: 3
Interestingly I have found a legal clause ‘right to rewind’ that seems to cover digital content that has been downloaded giving consumers 90 days from the point of contract:
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2008/1277/regulation/27E

anyone have any thoughts on this? I think that he’s blindsided everyone with the waiving if the 14 day cooling off period when there is another consumer law in place.

Cast your eye over this and please let me have your opinion on this as it would be good to get the word out to dissatisfied customers 👍
Used this and they still denied even with enough evidence to validate this.
They won’t let you out no matter what or what rights you have.

Reactions: 2
On what grounds? What was there response?

Anyone used this approach for cancelling?
Copied and pasted from TeamRH terms and conditions:

18.7. Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court.

If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. You can submit a complaint to CEDR (or the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution) via their website at:

CEDR will not charge you for making a complaint and if you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still bring legal proceedings.

They are not above the law. I know that we keep hearing that they won’t let people end their contracts however, has anyone let them take it to court?

Last edited:

18.7. Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court.

If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. You can submit a complaint to CEDR (or the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution) via their website at:

CEDR will not charge you for making a complaint and if you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still bring legal proceedings.
They just out right deny any wrongdoings and deny you cancelling.
My only option was to cancel DD and let them take me to court. (Totally willing for this to happen as I have enough evidence to win)

They put in a ADR now ? This wasn’t in there a few months ago. Did it get put in on the March 24th t&cs update?

Interesting reviews on Apple store. Especially if you purchased via Apple Pay.

Attachments

Reactions: 10

They are not above the law. I know that we keep hearing that they won’t let people end their contracts however, has anyone let them take it to court?
The reviews of CEDR sound as bad as RH. No wonder they want to use them!

Have they/will they ever take anyone to court? How long does ashorne actually send the letters/calls for does anyone actually know? Do they literally just go away?

So Nat posted a story on Insta after watching the Jeremy Kyle documentary - something about it being familiar and triggering. Haven't watched it myself but from what I have read, it is about him being a nasty bully 🤔 poor Nat (and all the other ex- employees) ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Have they/will they ever take anyone to court? How long does ashorne actually send the letters/calls for does anyone actually know? Do they literally just go away?
Im sure there will be people who remember this better than me, but a good few years back James Smith offered his legal team to all RH members who were having some type of issue. I can’t remember the ins and outs, but it was hilarious 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
He likes to post about women and periods. What would he know. He isn’t a doctor or nutritionist he qualified as a PT in 2016 and didn’t even do that for long. Rachael was his first ‘project’. He studied at the university of google.

I notIce old posts that Rachael did are creeping into the feed. Does he think we won’t notice they’re old posts and she’s still around? 🤣🤣🤣 he is the biggest loser
He probably listened the podcast james smith did on this stuff and now considers himself ‘levelled up’ with ‘world class knowledge’

Reactions: 6
How can you even tell it’s the same person when their face is covered and they’re wearing completely different clothes 🤔

Reactions: 9
Before they get flagged
it’s so ridiculous that he blocks people from the group when they argue about anything. It’s really childish but also just gives them more reason to cancel as they’re getting even less support, nd are blocked from part of what they’ve paid for. It’s actually so funny. What other business goes round blocking as many people as RH?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
He probably listened the podcast james smith did on this stuff and now considers himself ‘levelled up’ with ‘world class knowledge’
It must really irritate him that James wasn't as popular as he was back in 2016. James was a struggling PT with no group. Richie had a small group starting up and had a gym too. Then James set up the JSA. James is pretty honest. He's said he's done steroids. He admits he likes to drink etc. He has a lot of fun. When he hit 100k likes, he said he'd skateboard naked, which he did. James used to have 20-25 people watching his lives. I was one of them. The JSA was not even a thing. Now James has the Blue tick and I'm yet to read a review that absolutely slams him.

Oh and an ex TRH member works as a JSA coach... 😆 🤣

it’s so ridiculous that he blocks people from the group when they argue about anything. It’s really childish but also just gives them more reason to cancel as they’re getting even less support, nd are blocked from part of what they’ve paid for. It’s actually so funny. What other business goes round blocking as many people as RH?:ROFLMAO:
His block list is bigger than a copy of a Yellow pages. I'm surprised Facebook haven't got a limit. It must be at 5 figures now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It must really irritate him that James wasn't as popular as he was back in 2016. James was a struggling PT with no group. Richie had a small group starting up and had a gym too. Then James set up the JSA. James is pretty honest. He's said he's done steroids. He admits he likes to drink etc. He has a lot of fun. When he hit 100k likes, he said he'd skateboard naked, which he did. James used to have 20-25 people watching his lives. I was one of them. The JSA was not even a thing. Now James has the Blue tick and I'm yet to read a review that absolutely slams him.

Oh and an ex TRH member works as a JSA coach... 😆 🤣

His block list is bigger than a copy of a Yellow pages. I'm surprised Facebook haven't got a limit. It must be at 5 figures now.
I never knew that who is it? Was it a popular member? 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.