TeamRH #7 ‘Life Plan' with a crappy app, slags members off in a vile WhatsApp chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been totally duped!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Where are the screenshots of members being slagged off?
There’s loads of them on the previous posts if you look back through them!
I felt exactly the same, it’s a weird feeling. I felt really sad & disappointed to start with and now I’m just fuming with it all!

Reactions: 6
There’s loads of them on the previous posts if you look back through them!
I felt exactly the same, it’s a weird feeling. I felt really sad & disappointed to start with and now I’m just fuming with it all!
I feel totally misled! I could’ve downloaded mpf or any other app for free which would’ve set my cals etc. Coaching - there is none. It’s just tit generic responses! They are not for giving you your money back, that’s for sure. I’m absolutely gutted 😢

Reactions: 5
It’s a very long pipeline, about 4 years long so far
Just imagine behind the scenes, yeah, Richie moving from one impulse to the another whilst achieving duck all. I've noticed Rachael's youtube videos seemed to have died a death recently. Still no bloody consistency in what they are offering!

I'm no longer in the members group so maybe there's stuff going on there...but I highly doubt it!

I’ve been totally duped!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Where are the screenshots of members being slagged off?
Half way through thread 4 is when they start. Threads 5 and 6 have quite a lot too.

Last edited:
FF0CBC11-4345-442E-B89F-E77AEB22FE67.jpeg

Add 300 cals more and that’s what you gave a 9st 8lb 33 year old , but I digress ….

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220425-230304.png
Screenshot_20220425-230335.png
eh, do they think people are thick?

First of all,.offering a bundle for the same price as buying the 2 things separately

Second, including booty bands which they were trying to get rid of all last year

Third, calling dumbbells a rip off when they sell cheap Chinese shite for £50 and a massive profit

It's snide how they create a whole bunch of workout videos just to make people buy the tit merchandise in the workouts, rather than create workouts that help people lose fat. You can't do their home workouts without their equipment, which costs almost the same as a full year's membership

• Haha
Reactions: 10
business stuff, yeah. His business partner dumped him and kicked him out

I bet he's expensing the hotel costs too
He will be in the cheapest travelodge he can find.

Can someone tell me if there are any affiliates left at all? And does anyone know what affiliates were getting for their service?
The affiliates didn't recieve much at all.and still had to pay there memberships whilst working for free advertising for him etc had to buy there own equipment and any products they were to promote they had to buy themselves all whilst being played off against each other with mind games and being treated like tit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
There are a lot of ppl in the members group saying they've been given 1300, and 1400 cals so he's a bullshitter

Another anonymous post, another immediate reply from RH. Funny, she uses the same terminology and paragraph breaks he does. But it's not him 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm not shocked reading the messages. I was a member and like others I've come away with an ed. My weight was normal when I joined and no checks are made to see if people actually need to diet.

I'm not sure if he is a narracisst as don't think he is even clever enough....I do wonder if he has some mental retardation. Its not uncommon with people with adhd. His posts come across as someone who is around 12 years old. The licking assholes clean for example, I genuinely do not know of an adult man that talks like this. Along with asking if women are bleeding, the whole language is utterly bizarre and very childish.

I think someone with that level of mental health and controlling problems shouldn't be advising or employing people.

I do hope some of his ex employees seek some legal action against him. The treatment they received isn't normal and they could have a case for constructive dismissal.

I'm not shocked reading the messages. I was a member and like others I've come away with an ed. My weight was normal when I joined and no checks are made to see if people actually need to diet.

I'm not sure if he is a narracisst as don't think he is even clever enough....I do wonder if he has some mental retardation. Its not uncommon with people with adhd. His posts come across as someone who is around 12 years old. The licking assholes clean for example, I genuinely do not know of an adult man that talks like this. Along with asking if women are bleeding, the whole language is utterly bizarre and very childish.

I think someone with that level of mental health and controlling problems shouldn't be advising or employing people.

I do hope some of his ex employees seek some legal action against him. The treatment they received isn't normal and they could have a case for constructive dismissal.
Wow, did you really just say that out loud?
I think you might want to rephrase that.

Reactions: 18
I was only given 300 more than this at 11stone. He promotes eating too little causes binging. I was badly binge eating.
Wtf how does that even work, why were we on the same cals? hole that he is

There are a lot of ppl in the members group saying they've been given 1300, and 1400 cals so he's a bullshitter

Another anonymous post, another immediate reply from RH. Funny, she uses the same terminology and paragraph breaks he does. But it's not him 🙄🙄
I just saw this too and reckoned it was him

Reactions: 3
Wow, did you really just say that out loud?
I think you might want to rephrase that.

Sorry I didn't mean to cause offence. That term is stil used amongst some of the older medical professionals and you're right, it is wrong terminology. I apologise, I am old.

I should have said mental disability. He appears to come across as a child trapped in a man's body.

Reactions: 11
It’s a very long pipeline, about 4 years long so far
Richie it's "there ARE SPIES in here". His spelling and grammar drive me mad!
Also it makes me laugh how he's so on to the spies because that's exactly what he does all over the internet and social media! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Richie it's "there ARE SPIES in here". His spelling and grammar drive me mad!
Also it makes me laugh how he's so on to the spies because that's exactly what he does all over the internet and social media! 🤦🏻‍♀️
There's only 'spies' because he doesn't remove ex members from the group!

Reactions: 8
There's only 'spies' because he doesn't remove ex members from the group!
I’d love him to go off on one and actually remove all the none paying ex members from the group - see how many members he truly has… From the interaction on the POD, it would seem it is waaaaayy lower than he’d have us believe!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.