TeamRH #7 ‘Life Plan' with a crappy app, slags members off in a vile WhatsApp chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
19503279-4D16-4C24-B777-096BD1EDCADC.jpeg

If he thinks that’s bad he should see that tit app of his on the Apple App Store

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cringe so bad reading his utter bullshit lies, ppl need to wake up to him
Still in his hotel then? He's become the new Alan Partridge. It was probably just him in the lift on his own. The others were a figment of his imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cringe so bad reading his utter bullshit lies, ppl need to wake up to him
more likely he spent 10 minutes pacing up and down, bashing all the lift buttons and muttering profanities until the lift started up again.

Reactions: 11
Oh wow, I forgot TRH existed - looks like they've got even worse, how are there still followers!?

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, I forgot TRH existed - looks like they've got even worse, how are there still followers!?
Ppl are so blinded by him. Hes absolutely vile. He's not qualified, his coaches are not qualified so God knows. Everyone vies for his attention. It's sad

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.