TeamRH #7 ‘Life Plan' with a crappy app, slags members off in a vile WhatsApp chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he's talking about the Jason Manford thread there are MANY more negative reviews of RH than the fan girls positive reviews... He needs help, seriously like why is no one staging an intervention?

I’m wondering if there are any other fitness coaches who spend their days trawling the internet for groups to spy on and stalk people? And to track down any post anyone has ever mentioned TeamRH? The man is clearly unwell. Why doesn’t he coach or something?
Loitering everywhere ready to pounce on anyone that mentions TeamRH.. and no Richie we know you don’t believe that it’s fair for people to voice their opinions, unless they are the same as yours of course. Lies and more lies, and generally creeping around the internet looking for anyone who dares speak the truth.
I love how they value their product at £250... based on what? It is was really worth £250, people would pay it. Just ask Body Coach and RebelFit or any PT charging £30+ per hour for their time!!

And if the product was so good, and you actually had almost 100K 'active' paying members, it should speak for itself. Which other CEO of a company if spending all their time reading social media, having every negative review removed and responding to posts? This is why he'll never be big time. Everyone has heard of James Smith and Joe Wicks - but the amount of people on that JM thread who ask 'who/what is RH' tells you he's just small fry. He has such a negative energy, he will never be truly successful - you can more money in the bank than you can ever dream of, but if you have no one - no partner, no children, no family and no real friends to share it with and enjoy all the experiences life has to offer with then it means nothing at all...

And that's the saddest part - I'm even starting to feel a little bit sorry for him because he'll never know true happiness whilst he maintains the negative energy within. It's all just so pathetic...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sick to the back teeth of that copy and paste spiel "we rate our service at £250. blah blah" I could narrate it in my sleep!

Reactions: 15
I'm sick to the back teeth of that copy and paste spiel "we rate our service at £250. blah blah" I could narrate it in my sleep!
Same, and him keep saying you get 121 coaching. Most people don’t get 121 anything and if you do send a message and get a reply, the reply they give is definitely not coaching. You could call it ‘communication’ or ‘information’ at best but coaching it is not. They just use the word but don’t understand the definition.

Reactions: 13
Same, and him keep saying you get 121 coaching. Most people don’t get 121 anything and if you do send a message and get a reply, the reply they give is definitely not coaching. You could call it ‘communication’ or ‘information’ at best but coaching it is not. They just use the word but don’t understand the definition.
It's like when they refer to the staff as 'coaches' and none of them actually are! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is he even talking about?? If he's talking about here there's noone getting 'hammered'? The last post about them on the Jason Manford Fat Loss group really sunk him- even his cult members couldn't hold back the tide of unhappy members/ex-members! 😂 Is he on about their protein powder? I'm confused?!
I don't think he's referring to here or the thread on Jason Manford's group - I think it's the Cheat Pill group that his post is about...

Reactions: 2
No matter how much money he's got in the bank, he's always gonna be a paranoid, sad untrusting controlling wanker!!!

Reactions: 10
The clueless fools that pop up with ‘I found them to be good’ or ‘that didn’t happen with me’ when someone posts something about them make me fume. If they were attacked on the street and they told people about it, how would they feel when lots stand up and say ‘ well he never attacked me’ 🙄 (I’m obviously not saying Rh has attacked anyone, just using it as an example of how one persons fine experience doesn’t wipe out a bad experience of someone elses, and make the bad forgivable)

Reactions: 16
Quick game for u all, see if u can guess which is a genuine staff review and which is ‘world class‘ Richie ?🤔
LOL “world class” wonder where we’ve heard that a million times before:ROFLMAO:

honestly amazed he has this much time on his hands

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quick game for u all, see if u can guess which is a genuine staff review and which is ‘world class‘ Richie ?🤔
Oh FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Richie, we know it's you, you pillock! 🤣

The clueless fools that pop up with ‘I found them to be good’ or ‘that didn’t happen with me’ when someone posts something about them make me fume. If they were attacked on the street and they told people about it, how would they feel when lots stand up and say ‘ well he never attacked me’ 🙄 (I’m obviously not saying Rh has attacked anyone, just using it as an example of how one persons fine experience doesn’t wipe out a bad experience of someone elses, and make the bad forgivable)
Absolutely this! I don't like people like that, they aren't nice, they have no empathy. They're people who don't give a tit about anything that's happened to anybody else if it hasn't happened to them. They'd stick up for Jimmy Saville because he didn't do anything to them! And they'd probably argue against that but it's exactly the same!

Reactions: 10
What is he even talking about?? If he's talking about here there's noone getting 'hammered'? The last post about them on the Jason Manford Fat Loss group really sunk him- even his cult members couldn't hold back the tide of unhappy members/ex-members! 😂 Is he on about their protein powder? I'm confused?!
These were comments under his nonsense post about being “sent” a pic about weight loss pills. The amount of arguments he gets into and the wrong doing he constantly thinks is happening, he must be constantly pumped with cortisol and adrenaline… and the rest 😅 what a sad way to live

Reactions: 6
Absolutely this....

Reactions: 5
Loitering everywhere ready to pounce on anyone that mentions TeamRH.. and no Richie we know you don’t believe that it’s fair for people to voice their opinions, unless they are the same as yours of course. Lies and more lies, and generally creeping around the internet looking for anyone who dares speak the truth.
Goodness me, is there any group on social media that he’s not on?! I mean, why would he even have any interest in a group aimed largely at people with kids. Or does he just sit there all day searching teamrh to see what pages it’s mentioned on so he can jump straight on to copy and paste his spiel about his award winning fitness company and app 🙄

what a sad, boring little life he must lead to want to control every aspect. You don’t see Joe Wicks, James Smith, or even WW or SW‘s PR teams jumping on posts to try and control the narrative if they get negative comments.

Reactions: 11
Goodness me, is there any group on social media that he’s not on?! I mean, why would he even have any interest in a group aimed largely at people with kids. Or does he just sit there all day searching teamrh to see what pages it’s mentioned on so he can jump straight on to copy and paste his spiel about his award winning fitness company and app 🙄

what a sad, boring little life he must lead to want to control every aspect. You don’t see Joe Wicks, James Smith, or even WW or SW‘s PR teams jumping on posts to try and control the narrative if they get negative comments.
He has built his business on slagging off other weight control groups and instructors yet he goes into meltdown the minute anyone criticises or questions him. I bet tattle life brings him out in hives!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He is genuinely obsessed, it must take over his life. Everything is negative to him, it must be a miserable existence. Instead of being outside, living, hrs glued to a laptop or his phone ready to slag another company, primed to copy and paste his utter drivel that is 100% lies. Imagine having nothing and no one in your life so you sit all day searching for anyone mentioning Team RH. I feel really sorry for him, especially when it all comes crashing down around him and all his followers see him for the narcissistic, misogynistic, racist, sexust, vile, unqualified bully he is

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.