TeamRH #6 play the victim, woe is me; the truth’s coming out, just you see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a tame nutshell yeah.

The bullying, intimidation and manipulation is understated I feel.
Yep former employees who were victims of bullying will have signed NDA's at some point or a Settlement Agreement to end their employment which will contain strict confidentiality terms. He has the money to obtain legal representation. No one on the receiving end wants to deal with a law suit on their own. Probably got them to sign NDA's as a settlement agreement can't prevent someone from whistleblowing and it would kill him to part with any of his money and pay someone off. He can't even refund members. Perhaps the ones requesting refunds that we know about are the tip of the ice berg and there's a lot more people who've tried and failed? Due to heavy moderation and group rules members don't know anything about what other members have done or think about the group. The leader keeps everyone in line whilst sprinkling glitter on the turd that's Team RH!

Reactions: 6
Grown men creating fake profiles?! Jesus christ. How pathetically immature and extremely toxic!
Makes you wonder if any of the posts he helps or those that big him up are fake profiles too (in addition to the obvious Group Member posts)

Not if By the way I’ve heard her talk is anything to go by! The recipe was an old one!
Oh that’s good the recipe was old.

Reactions: 3
Thread 6!! I joined tattle purely to post on the first thread and can’t believe how much it has grown since then… how have they not totally unravelled yet?

Reactions: 9
He's got his minions posting on loads of groups today asking about team Rh and everyone jumping on saying how great it is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh lots of negative comments and calling him an arse in the Chubby Cubs group, someone asked if anyone had used them. It’s looking like there may be more bad comments than good. The tide is turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So other than really tit merch, what does she do?

Am I missing something, but other than selling merch and protein powder, and spending their days heavily moderating Facebook, i really don't understand what they do.

I'm no longer part of the paid group but from what I can remember it's not like they were knocking out daily lives, recipes or workouts and the like. Well not since the affiliates have gone! And anything Richie spews out just sounds unplanned and he's off on a rant.

Reactions: 2
Sorcha has jumped on Rich’s bones that much she’s turned into the fucker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread 6!! I joined tattle purely to post on the first thread and can’t believe how much it has grown since then… how have they not totally unravelled yet?
There's so many people who want to lose weight and haven't succeeded with SW, WW etc. IIFYM is a breath of fresh air when you've been following other plans. Team RH have a wide reach, free/cheap advertising on FB and via word of mouth and a slick website. The monthly fee is dirt cheap compared to SW and WW and at first Howie appears funny. Most over weight people are already masters at putting themselves down before anyone else does, they think about themselves the same way Howie speaks about them. So it looks brilliant. However...

Sign, up, get tied into contact and nothing else matters to Team RH. They'll get enough success stories from 1000's of members to advertise themselves, the £££ keep rolling in and the cycle repeats.

No one sees the people who are struggling, the ones who've developed disordered eating from the 'smash it every day' mentality, the people who've been humiliated, the people who've regained as they couldn't keep that lifestyle going 24/7, the complaints about the app being crap, the people who have many responsibilities and do not have time to hit a high step count every day and train several times a week, the people with health conditions who cannot follow the plan as they're expected to. Sure you may get an outlier who's been successful but the majority won't be over the long term.

Take weighing scales to restaurants? Checking calories in prescription medication? Restricting your food early in the day so you can have a takeaway or a meal out in the evening? None of that is healthy behaviour but people will do anything to lose weight and Team RH know that.

The more people who speak out on this forum, the greater chance of a member who isn't happy, finds Howie abusive or feels something isn't right with the group doing a quick google search and discovering the truth. It used to be hard to discover anything negative about Team RH online, it isn't now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There's so many people who want to lose weight and haven't succeeded with SW, WW etc. IIFYM is a breath of fresh air when you've been following other plans. Team RH have a wide reach, free/cheap advertising on FB and via word of mouth and a slick website. The monthly fee is dirt cheap compared to SW and WW and at first Howie appears funny. Most over weight people are already masters at putting themselves down before anyone else does, they think about themselves the same way Howie speaks about them. So it looks brilliant. However...

Sign, up, get tied into contact and nothing else matters to Team RH. They'll get enough success stories from 1000's of members to advertise themselves, the £££ keep rolling in and the cycle repeats.

No one sees the people who are struggling, the ones who've developed disordered eating from the 'smash it every day' mentality, the people who've been humiliated, the people who've regained as they couldn't keep that lifestyle going 24/7, the complaints about the app being crap, the people who have many responsibilities and do not have time to hit a high step count every day and train several times a week, the people with health conditions who cannot follow the plan as they're expected to. Sure you may get an outlier who's been successful but the majority won't be over the long term.

Take weighing scales to restaurants? Checking calories in prescription medication? Restricting your food early in the day so you can have a takeaway or a meal out in the evening? None of that is healthy behaviour but people will do anything to lose weight and Team RH know that.

The more people who speak out on this forum, the greater chance of a member who isn't happy, finds Howie abusive or feels something isn't right with the group doing a quick google search and discovering the truth. It used to be hard to discover anything negative about Team RH online, it isn't now.
I was thinking that yesterday when reading the comments people were making on the TRH post asking questions about joining up and they’re like yes we’ll 💯 be able to help you. One person was saying they aren’t tech savvy. Is it a problem that I’m in Nottingham, how do the exercise classes work.
People clearly don’t understand what they’re signing up for because it’s so poorly/cleverly/ambiguously worded, they don’t realise until they’ve signed up that they’re not getting anything really. No support group other than 1 post a day on Facebook where any negativity is deleted, no live videos, exercises on YouTube that are free to the world, the affiliates and the calorie clubs were what made TRH actually half decent, they’re all gone now you’re literally paying for nowt. The coaches are only experienced in the life plan so if anything happens outside of that they don’t have a clue what to say. RH knowledge is outdated and unsafe to be giving people. He’s never lived in the real world or had responsibilities of a real person and shouldn’t be giving life lessons to people with kids etc cos he has no idea what it’s like.
Then once they’re suckered in they can’t get out cos they’ll get letters saying debt collectors are after them and unless they’ve found their way here are prob too scared to realise those letters are phony and then they try and leave an honest review on trustpilot and that gets removed because teamrh say it’s clearly stated what you’re signing up for.

It’s absolutely disgusting. Someone like rogue traders would have a field day with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.