TeamRH #6 play the victim, woe is me; the truth’s coming out, just you see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats the bit that made me laugh and the fact he’s put an X against BC and SW … Ok it might not be 121 coaching at SW but if you ask the consultant a question you don’t get called a lazy fucker … and at BC you do have a coach assigned to you that you can message and get an answer. You get duck all with him
SW everyone gets a chance to talk to the consultant weekly

Reactions: 4
Do they actually think that they give 121 coaching?? They are delusional.
people are scared to ask for help. That’s excellent 121 coaching….get more support at SW!

Reactions: 10
It must really get to him that all the others are out there, on TV, massive YouTube followings, doing podcasts (for themselves and as guests), producing recipe books, throwing out loads of polished insta content. I often see James Smith liking Courtney Black and Fitness Chef posts, it's as if they are happy they are all doing well. RH on the other hand is in his hotel room, getting narked that they look better, have better personalities, more successful and just generally living better lives than him. They are all over the media, whereas only the Sunderland Chronical and Faily Express will give RH any time, it's as if that whole industry knows he's toxic
I bet it winds him up no end that James Smith has
He'd posted it in his 'special' clean muscle gain group. So presumably he thinks the people in there will be interested. I remember when I was a member in that group, he used to do lives which were supposed to be about how to do a certain lift. Should have taken 10 minutes max, but in reality it was an hour and a half of him bigging up a particular member (who he then shat on from a great big height) and complaining about his haters (probably MR and Peter), saying stuff like he taught them everything they know, blah blah blah, woe me, so hurt and badly done to, but proving them wrong every day with his 'special' bulking group etc. Etc. I didn't understand any of it back then but I do now! Boo hoo Richie, boo hoo!
Ohhhh, he used to have a group on the main page that he used to run. Told us we were the special ones, etc. He'd do lives on a Sunday with Rachael showing us techniques and form. He'd go on about measuring body fat with callipers. Most would lose their 💩 when trying to do the measurements. He gave us very little info on bulking, just some rules at the start. We helped each other as best as we could, but some people really struggled.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.