Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SirRoderickGossip

Apologies in advance for a long and legal post!

Hi everyone. I am usually a lurker, but these last few days of posts have just pushed me over the edge: I’m a woman with a significant disability (a mongo cunt to use the Team RH parlance).

I have been thinking about ways to stop these bullies ruining the lives of their customers *and* employees. If someone has mentioned this before then I’m sorry, but this is the only way I’ve come up with that hasn’t been mentioned before. The only problem is that it would require a *lot* of courage from at least one of TRH’s employees. I imagine quite a lot of them read here, so that’s why I thought I’d post.

The 2010 Equality Act sets out 9 “protected characteristics:” age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religious & philosophical beliefs, sex and sexual orientation (I’ve put the PCs that I know to be relevant for our purposes in bold, though I listed all of them as you may have evidence of discrimination that has not been posted to the group).

S.26(1) of the Equality Act states that if a work colleague “engages in unwanted conduct related to a relevant protected characteristic” and this conduct has the effect of creating an “intimidating, hostile, degrading and humiliating environment” this amounts to harassment and the employer can be taken to court.
Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 14.48.07.png

There is no way on earth that those WhatsApp messages wouldn’t mean the criteria as they mock disabled people, BME people and – of course – women.

It’s also important to remember that under the Equality Act you don’t have to actually have the PC yourself to take the employer to court: for example if a complaint was made against TRH by a white, non-disabled man it would be just as valid as if it were made by a BME, disabled woman.

Also, s.27 prohibits employers from “victimising” employees who make complaints to the court, meaning that the employee could be further prosecuted if he were to try to punish the claimant or make him or her try to retract their claim.

I know that taking a claim of harassment against TRH would be a very difficult and frightening thing to do, but if proof of their awful behaviour got into a court of law and a judge was to condemn it in a legal judgment that cannot be altered or deleted, not to mention the press interest, I truly think that that would be a blow that those awful bullies would not be able to bounce back from.

If nothing else, it might deter more people from joining up if you could easily refer them to a legal judgment condemning their practices. Or maybe I’m being too hopeful? Lots of solicitors offer a free consultation if you want to ask someone legally qualified any questions. I honestly can't imagine how stressful it is to work with that lot!

Anyway, sorry about the long post and back to lurking for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

blakeich

So I found this thread and have read up todate. But wasn't sure if I should post or not. I was an original member when there was only a few thousand in the group. When there was calorie clubs, Affiliates didn't exist, you paid about £3.50 a month via PayPal and RH said he didn't care about merch and just cared about the people etc. and that he wouldn't put his prices up like other people out there.

When I was there, nobody was allowed to post any Instagram accounts or anything. Apart from this one guy called "Liam". who gave his story and RH latched onto it. from what I've read he moved up the ranks with him and became an affiliate. Anyhow I commented why this guy was allowed to post his Instagram but nobody else was allowed when everyone had their own stories. In which I got an inbox from RH saying we had a problem and he accused me of bullying this guy. And he was really nasty to me in the inbox. All because I asked why he was allowed to post an Instagram link but nobody else was.

I then got another message saying I was then Copying of this liam person because I posted a picture of my meals on Instagram with the calories in a collage. The same as him. Which he didn't invent because pictogram was around well before and loads of people outside the group posted collages.

I knew then that RH automatically took a dislike to me.

My calories were really quite high and I hadn't really lost weight intact the calories he was giving me I felt were really high and they were making me put on weight. Anyhow I was out for Sunday dinner with my mam one day and I posted a comment about tracking roast beef in a post. And he just went off it with me.

He posted a video saying I had 10 minutes to post my weight weight in the group and my MFP tracking or I would be kicked out. He wanted me to post my own personal data in front or everyone. (There was no GDPR back then). So I posted it. and he had seen that my weight wasn't go anywhere even though I hadn't really done anything like this before and was trying (if I wasn't I wouldn't of asked the question).

He then did another reply saying I was a time waster and said to Peter (God rest his soul) to cancel my Direct debit and I could be in the group for fee as I was a time waster but wouldn't receive any help or anything. 5 minutes later he then changed his mind and said "No infact you're not staying in the group" and kicked me out. He humiliated me via video posts in front of everyone.

I then got another inbox giving a load of waffle. and his final words were come back when you've lost X amount of weight and I will let you back in. However I was blocked from him.

I had a chat with Peter after and he said he was just given the orders to kick me out. and that he didn't really want to.

The guy is not a nice man at all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Right I’ve worked my way through all the threads to here and opened an account. I’m cancelling my DD to them and when they email me I will screenshot the “punch her in the c***” message amongst others and send it to them as my reason. It’s not me they sent it to but it might as well be… I’m horrified, shocked and very very angry that they are taking my money whilst thinking and calling us c***s (I hate that word, I save it for special occasions only, like describing my ex husband 🤣🤣). Btw I’m a victim of domestic violence from two exes (I’m a bad picker!) so it really upsets me in other ways too.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread 6!! I joined tattle purely to post on the first thread and can’t believe how much it has grown since then… how have they not totally unravelled yet?
There's so many people who want to lose weight and haven't succeeded with SW, WW etc. IIFYM is a breath of fresh air when you've been following other plans. Team RH have a wide reach, free/cheap advertising on FB and via word of mouth and a slick website. The monthly fee is dirt cheap compared to SW and WW and at first Howie appears funny. Most over weight people are already masters at putting themselves down before anyone else does, they think about themselves the same way Howie speaks about them. So it looks brilliant. However...

Sign, up, get tied into contact and nothing else matters to Team RH. They'll get enough success stories from 1000's of members to advertise themselves, the £££ keep rolling in and the cycle repeats.

No one sees the people who are struggling, the ones who've developed disordered eating from the 'smash it every day' mentality, the people who've been humiliated, the people who've regained as they couldn't keep that lifestyle going 24/7, the complaints about the app being crap, the people who have many responsibilities and do not have time to hit a high step count every day and train several times a week, the people with health conditions who cannot follow the plan as they're expected to. Sure you may get an outlier who's been successful but the majority won't be over the long term.

Take weighing scales to restaurants? Checking calories in prescription medication? Restricting your food early in the day so you can have a takeaway or a meal out in the evening? None of that is healthy behaviour but people will do anything to lose weight and Team RH know that.

The more people who speak out on this forum, the greater chance of a member who isn't happy, finds Howie abusive or feels something isn't right with the group doing a quick google search and discovering the truth. It used to be hard to discover anything negative about Team RH online, it isn't now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Thedibs

If ever i saw a screen shot in which they say they want to kick me in the c#nt, i would glady take the 4 hour drive to get there and present myself to them to give it their best shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

cazpatto

Hi Guys, just found this. I was with Team RH for 6 months. In that time I smashed the plan but only had a bit to lose. I was personally approached fairly quickly to be a coach by Richie. I loved them so much and was obsessed so obviously I jumped at the chance! However it then went tits up. I was sent a zero hours contract and though I had roughly agreed to about 10 hours a week nothing was confirmed. I was supposed to be ‘trained’ by a coach who then left and I then learned that lots had all left just before I joined (May 2019). I was then ignored for weeks, chased them, was contacted by Nat (who was lovely and I have now learned she was treated appallingly since) who had no idea I was to be employed by them!! So I was basically on the group helping for no money until I thought f**k this! So anyway, long story short, I didn’t go any further and both me and my hubby realised what an arsehole he is! What if I had quit my main job? I then suffered a breakdown as I got completely obsessed with the rigidity of the plan and so when I got injured I went into meltdown. I now follow it roughly without tracking and do my own thing and have never looked or felt better. Terrible company with a CEO who has a lot of mental issues and micro manages everyone and who has severe body dismorphia which makes him eat the same food every day of the year!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Edie Po

VIP Member
Another Anonymous post - and he replies 1 minute later, wirh the same spaces, gaps as the original post

Hes obviously a Councillor now too. Anything to look like a good, caring soul
Dear anonymous.. LOL Richie mate you really need to stop this now. it's becoming embrassing..I'm embarrassed for you.

I've got schizophrenia, and even I don't talk to myself this much 😂😂😂😂😂

Yes you really are a cunt though,glad you've accepted and acknowledged something about yourself..well done

• Haha
So for a quick summary of the last 5 threads we have Team RH, for a bargain £6.99 a month it is my personal belief they allegedly:

1 Tie customers into a 12 month contract and appear to rigidly enforce the contract
2 Monitor Trustpilot and challenge every negative review
3 Heavily moderate their free and membership group pages which they call 'no moaning' This means anyone struggling, questioning Team RH or holding a different opinion has no voice
4 Mute, block or remove anyone from their pages including group members who challenge Team RH whilst enforcing the members 12 month contract
5 Send threats of litigation to former group members
6 Create false profiles to 'spy' on other online groups
7 Fat shame on a regular basis - criticising over weight people about their weight or eating behaviours - then justifying this as a means to motivate people
8 The group leader and management team regularly use Whats App to discuss current and former members in a rude, wholly unprofessional manner and have no issue with this behaviour
9 Use Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA's) to silence former Team RH affiliates
10 Bullied and intimidated some affiliates and members of staff

• Sad
  • Wow

Grippy

Is any context really needed to call someone a ‘mongo’
That’s the point I’m making by saying I think they’re either a cunt or a massive cunt…

I didn’t think I needed to explain this but I think some people have misunderstood my intention, so…

- TheyWhoShallNotBeNamed has been posting screenshots, mostly of what RH/RB/SF/JB have been saying.
- ThewWhoShallNotBeNamed popped up yesterday, posting a screenshot suggesting NS was joining in.
- I called ThewWhoShallNotBeNamed “RH/RH minion” https://tattle.life/threads/teamrh-...hs-coming-out-just-you-see.28632/post-9151920
- RH made a post on his FB page saying screenshots had been “out of context”. https://tattle.life/threads/teamrh-...hs-coming-out-just-you-see.28632/post-9152953
- I found the timing of that FB post and the only post ThewWhoShallNotBeNamed has made here quite interesting. Explained here (the preview is wrong but the right message has been linked):
- TheyWhoShallNotBeNamed posted the screenshot I’m quoting above, where once again RB is being what I would consider to be a toxic piece of shit.
- Since I think ThewWhoShallNotBeNamed is RH/RH minion, and they said things are being posted “out of context”, I tagged ThewWhoShallNotBeNamed to ask them what the context was, so I could decide whether I think the person who wrote it was a cunt, or a massive cunt.

I’m obviously not suggesting I think there’s any context where it’s acceptable - just to be 100% crystal clear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

vix84

I’ve just sent these inboxes to both Richie’s. I feel liberated. And much better too. Disgusting members of society needed to be publicly outed once and for all.
FE04A6AE-6E92-4595-B3D7-A4EC5E15689A.png
AB8AD3E2-29E8-4A8E-90F7-45280707D1BF.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Recap for anyone new to thread:
•msgs from what looks like private chat from team rh fitness staff chats/audio have been posted on here and contain evidence of racism,misogyny/suggested violence against women,abuse of people with disabilities/discriminatory remarks made, constant abusive comments made about paying members, fat shaming of ex member, mock up pictures made making fun of one particular member,slagging off of ex affiliates, fake profiles created by staff to infiltrate other groups/spy on ex employees/affiliates, obsession with other fitness companies ie James Smith, Joe wicks, results with Lucy, and constant slagging off of these companies, by richie barker, above average Joe, sorca and owner company richie howey.

•evidence of chats disputed on team rh fitness
social media as “fake” and created by “disgruntled ex employees” which msgs 100% show is not case.

•fake profiles made by team rh fitness themselves on this site and used to try and distract attention away from msgs and target ex affiliate natalie sharp,using screenshots from private chat.

evidence provided on previous pages for all above,but from social media the following is suggested:
•richie howey owner of team Rh fitness is living in a hotel and relationship with rachel his business partner has ended.has been faking relationship for long time to promote company

•rachel likely victim of abuse and coercive control of her now ex partner richie.this is assumed based on comments/actions.recent “anonymous group member” transformation post on team rh group likely is Rachel herself.

•fake posts to team Rh group from “anonymous group member” which likely richie or staff themselves.supposed to show teamrh in a good light by gifting free membership.trend of posts deleted after being discussed on here!!!!

•at this time both richie barker and above average joe page on facebook have been deleted since more pictures of nasty things theyve said have come out.

Any1 add anythin I missed!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Yel

Chatty Member
All, promoting your own group / page / account on tattle is strictly against the rules as it just leads to doxxing so often.

Keep it on tattle. Report anyone breaking these rules

Thanks

Edit I'm very wary of an account whos only been on tattle for a few days and is trying to get people to out themselves and who announced they were leaving because they couldn't self promote and break our rules. Thanks for the regulars here for reporting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23