TeamRH #6 play the victim, woe is me; the truth’s coming out, just you see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im ashamed to say I used to like below average Joe, and Richie B, I was clearly one of the blinkered folk. You’d think considering he used to be very overweight, Rich B would find the fat shaming offensive, shows lack of strength of personality I guess.

Reactions: 12
You’d think considering he used to be very overweight, Rich B would find the fat shaming offensive, shows lack of strength of personality I guess.
As was his wife. He only lost the weight because she was following SW and he was eating similar foods to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im ashamed to say I used to like below average Joe, and Richie B, I was clearly one of the blinkered folk. You’d think considering he used to be very overweight, Rich B would find the fat shaming offensive, shows lack of strength of personality I guess.
Below average Joe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear lord, just watched sorchas vid, reminds me of FaceTiming my nan, ‘zoom out Nan, no, move the camera back, that’s your ear Nan, no, back more, all I can see is ur eyeballs ‘ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 9
In regards to the Sorcha video, MR did point out that she didn't think it was recent due to the content of it and saying about something that happened a year ago, so she thought it was historical.

I've just watched a JS question time - you get a 5 day free trial and 2 weeks money back option if don't like it. Then it's non contractual after that.

That TRH want a contract in place with a ton of T&C's says a lot

Wonder if she knows!

Edited to correct name spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In regards to the Scorcha video, MR did point out that she didn't think it was recent due to the content of it and saying about something that happened a year ago, so she thought it was historical.

I've just watched a JS question time - you get a 5 day free trial and 2 weeks money back option if don't like it. Then it's non contractual after that.

That TRH want a contract in place with a ton of T&C's says a lot

Wonder if she knows!
probably uses that accout to stalk her and her mates 🙊

Reactions: 2
Is baking el still a team Rh groupie now she's been dropped?
I’d love to know her view on things. She put so much time and effort into her lives for them and always came across as a genuinely nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Like how joe shut his fb page down citing that there was no hidden reason for it. He knew this tit was coming I bet.

This is to him, Richie h, Richie b, Sorcha and whoever else is knowingly involved in that regime .

If someone wants to spam their accounts with the attached video I’m fine with that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.