TeamRH #6 play the victim, woe is me; the truth’s coming out, just you see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like how joe shut his fb page down citing that there was no hidden reason for it. He knew this tit was coming I bet.

This is to him, Richie h, Richie b, Sorcha and whoever else is knowingly involved in that regime .

If someone wants to spam their accounts with the attached video I’m fine with that 😂
I can’t see anything can u repost pls

This is the direct link to the Sorcha video in the comments on MR

Would be a real shame if it got shared around

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many other people he’s done this to that have left and tried to move on. If you treat people well you don’t need to spy on them after they’ve left. The fact that you’re worried about what people have to say about you just shows you’re a bleeping wrongun. Bet he was shitting himself when Natalie rebranded and came back no doubt there’ll be similar messages to his hole crew about that too. I hope Lucy and Steph G and all the rest who’ve broke free do the same to put the shits up him

Reactions: 8
I wonder how many other people he’s done this to that have left and tried to move on. If you treat people well you don’t need to spy on them after they’ve left. The fact that you’re worried about what people have to say about you just shows you’re a bleeping wrongun. Bet he was shitting himself when Natalie rebranded and came back no doubt there’ll be similar messages to his hole crew about that too. I hope Lucy and Steph G and all the rest who’ve broke free do the same to put the shits up him
They will never come forward. Too scared

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Grown men creating fake profiles?! Jesus christ. How pathetically immature and extremely toxic!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's not those that have left and moved on you need to worry about as much. It's those who've left and cannot move on. Suffering with PTSD. I know of quite a few.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So for a quick summary of the last 5 threads we have Team RH, for a bargain £6.99 a month it is my personal belief they allegedly:

1 Tie customers into a 12 month contract and appear to rigidly enforce the contract
2 Monitor Trustpilot and challenge every negative review
3 Heavily moderate their free and membership group pages which they call 'no moaning' This means anyone struggling, questioning Team RH or holding a different opinion has no voice
4 Mute, block or remove anyone from their pages including group members who challenge Team RH whilst enforcing the members 12 month contract
5 Send threats of litigation to former group members
6 Create false profiles to 'spy' on other online groups
7 Fat shame on a regular basis - criticising over weight people about their weight or eating behaviours - then justifying this as a means to motivate people
8 The group leader and management team regularly use Whats App to discuss current and former members in a rude, wholly unprofessional manner and have no issue with this behaviour
9 Use Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA's) to silence former Team RH affiliates
10 Bullied and intimidated some affiliates and members of staff

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So for a quick summary of the last 5 threads we have Team RH, for a bargain £6.99 a month it is my personal belief they allegedly:

1 Tie customers into a 12 month contract and appear to rigidly enforce the contract
2 Monitor Trustpilot and challenge every negative review
3 Heavily moderate their free and membership group pages which they call 'no moaning' This means anyone struggling, questioning Team RH or holding a different opinion has no voice
4 Mute, block or remove anyone from their pages including group members who challenge Team RH whilst enforcing the members 12 month contract
5 Send threats of litigation to former group members
6 Create false profiles to 'spy' on other online groups
7 Fat shame on a regular basis - criticising over weight people about their weight or eating behaviours - then justifying this as a means to motivate people
8 The group leader and management team regularly use Whats App to discuss current and former members in a rude, wholly unprofessional manner and have no issue with this behaviour
9 Use Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA's) to silence former Team RH affiliates
10 Bullied and intimidated some affiliates and members of staff
In a tame nutshell yeah.

The bullying, intimidation and manipulation is understated I feel.

Reactions: 12
Don't forget that the majority, if not all the 'coaches' are completely unqualified. ;) Even RH's PT certification expired a few years ago- I don't believe he has a specific nutrition qualification.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder if any of them have any nutritional qualifications. I don’t even know who their coaches are these days other than below average joe and his dodgy fake accounts. Fuckin loser

Reactions: 8
Wonder if any of them have any nutritional qualifications. I don’t even know who their coaches are these days other than below average joe and his dodgy fake accounts. Fuckin loser
They claim they do but have never put up details of these alleged qualifications. Their 'coaches' were members who had been successful in losing- basically admin who cut & paste bollocks 'advice' to those that they decide are worthy of being answered.

Reactions: 5
If only they spent as much time helping paying customers as they do trying to get one over on past colleagues or getting reviews deleted.

they’re a absolute bunch of no brainers 🙄

Reactions: 9
They claim they do but have never put up details of these alleged qualifications. Their 'coaches' were members who had been successful in losing- basically admin who cut & paste bollocks 'advice' to those that they decide are worthy of being answered.
I asked if they have and they completely ignored the question. Also if they had they would be flaunting it as it would be a massive bonus regarding selling point.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.