TeamRH #11 WJS thinks he's the main man, but he's just full of it and a desperate Dan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just posts clickbait. I actually forgot i followed him and remembered to block after the RB post. So many grim people saying innocent and victim shaming. Hideous behaviour which speaks volumes of his followers.

Reactions: 7
Turns out poor lil Ritchie came 3rd in a fitness awards things last night (nutritionist loooooool) I guess he didn’t have enough £££ to pay for a 1st

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's doing that classic narc thing - discussing and accusing others of things that you yourself are guilty of

I wonder how many women and female staff in his life have been coerced into things they didn't want to do. Whether sexual or not

he psychologically damaged an ex partner for many many years due to his behaviour. She came back early from a holiday and caught him in bed with someone else.
I suspect Rachael was ill treat too, no proof, but I always felt that behind her eyes was sadness and pain. I dunno, she may have been the same person on camera as she was in private with him, but knowing how vile a person he can be, I don’t feel she was an exception to his rules

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@rickytan1 no I agree with you. I was in the original group way back when there was a few hundred members and it was very obvious to the original members how she slowly changed over time from this bubbly eager girl to someone who looked exhausted all the time, and afraid of her own shadow.

Reactions: 7
he psychologically damaged an ex partner for many many years due to his behaviour. She came back early from a holiday and caught him in bed with someone else.
I suspect Rachael was ill treat too, no proof, but I always felt that behind her eyes was sadness and pain. I dunno, she may have been the same person on camera as she was in private with him, but knowing how vile a person he can be, I don’t feel she was an exception to his rules
Didn’t he openly boast about how he saved her from her an abusive ex and transformed her into a skinny person.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t he openly boast about how he saved her from her an abusive ex and transformed her into a skinny person.
Yep. Took all credit for removing her from her 'toxic' personal environment, encouraged her to cut ties with friends and family who 'kept her down' and to leave her full time teaching job that she (by her own admission) loved.

Textbook narcissist and control freak...

Reactions: 6
Yep. Took all credit for removing her from her 'toxic' personal environment, encouraged her to cut ties with friends and family who 'kept her down' and to leave her full time teaching job that she (by her own admission) loved.

Textbook narcissist and control freak...
That’s really quite sad isn’t it? I bet she was a fantastic teacher

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.