TeamRH #11 WJS thinks he's the main man, but he's just full of it and a desperate Dan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a video about kids seeing you weighing, surely taking scales to a restaurant isn't making a recipe though is it?

He comes across as very crass doesn't he?! I've not seen anything of him for a while but he is just really vile.

Reactions: 7
I saw a video earlier today from a fitness person that I follow - really down to earth, talks common sense - and it was about how PT's/ fitness coaches who refuse to accept excuses for lack of effort/time are tit as everyone's life is different and have different demands on their energy supplies. I like to think it was directed towards WJS (even if it wasn't) 🤣

Reactions: 14
I saw a video earlier today from a fitness person that I follow - really down to earth, talks common sense - and it was about how PT's/ fitness coaches who refuse to accept excuses for lack of effort/time are tit as everyone's life is different and have different demands on their energy supplies. I like to think it was directed towards WJS (even if it wasn't) 🤣
Has to be Ben, he made a post like that recently saying he'd never call you lazy if you didn't hit a set number of steps or go to the gym. He talks absolute sense. Proper sense. The screenshot there started with him saying this isn't healthy and then going on to say it was himself and what he did to achieve it

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Has to be Ben, he made a post like that recently saying he'd never call you lazy if you didn't hit a set number of steps or go to the gym. He talks absolute sense. Proper sense. The screenshot there started with him saying this isn't healthy and then going on to say it was himself and what he did to achieve it
It wasn't him but he was quoted as the inspiration for this other post 🙂 think I might go and follow Ben aswell.

Reactions: 4
He’s bleeping wearing an ADHD T-shirt now. FML. He’s already exposed himself as undiagnosed. And everyone’s fawning over it “my wee lad has adhd” (duck has this got to do with anything?) Christ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.