TeamRH #11 WJS thinks he's the main man, but he's just full of it and a desperate Dan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having gay friends does not give anyone the right to refer to en mass as a ‘sausage fest’ his may not find it offensive, but I would think the wider community (and no doubt a lot of his subscribers) would find it insulting and if they knew what was best, they’d leave his little cult.
Maybe covering up for himself a bit...being overly defensive and making awkward jokes ... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he is covering up his homophobia with the old defence of 'I have a gay friend so can't be homophobic' 🙄 the posts were totally unhinged though - what was he wittering on about obsidian and minecraft? Sounded like a weird sex dream to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t even believe for a minute he was on holiday. The whole thing seems made up so he can pretend that he’s enjoying life to the full 😒 I can’t imagine he has any friends who aren’t involved in team rh

Reactions: 5
The nearly nude photos are back 🤢 so the 'before' photo is clearly him sticking his belly out as you can literally see his six pack on it - I have never seen a round belly with an obvious six pack (not even physically possible I'm guessing due to the low fat composition required for a six pack to show). Are his cult followers really that stupid?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen his tik tok today with the group of women that work for him talking about how many calories sex burns. Honestly made me feel sick. The worst part was that Rachel’s sister was there 🤢 so wrong and these women are so young and will surely regret doing this video in the future
What happened to Rachel?

Reactions: 1
Sounds like someone’s covering themselves incase a story should present itself after his Benidorm trip…
---
From his story about pride right onto another fabrication of an interaction… this respect your elders tit he puts out to appeal to the poor middle aged women that follow him 🤮🤮🤮
Black obsidian is not that rare I have some black obsidian. It might be costly to have a tunnel made out of it but marble, quartz, granite would probably cost more.

The latest rant about a 1 star review. I bet he or one of his minions wrote it. I don’t believe a word that comes out his mouth anymore 😠

Reactions: 4
His post about russell brand... He knew it would get engagement, lower than a snakes belly to encourage that discussion.

Reactions: 6
Wtf has Russell Brand to do with weight loss? The guy is a bleeping imbecile, how do his flying monkeys not see through him. Do you see Joe Wicks, or JS, or Sean Casey posting tit like that?

• Wow
His post about russell brand... He knew it would get engagement, lower than a snakes belly to encourage that discussion.
Despicable! I am sure that as a fellow narcissistic mysognist, RH firmly believes RB is innocent 😡

It’s never been on there as far as I’m aware because I’ve read all the 1* reviews over the last few months and I’ve never seen it.
Just trying to stay relevant

And his more juicy member will defend this sort of tit.

I'm always saying women are there own worst enemy.
---
If you look at his basically sexualizing posts hes no better thanbrand.

Reactions: 4
He's doing that classic narc thing - discussing and accusing others of things that you yourself are guilty of

I wonder how many women and female staff in his life have been coerced into things they didn't want to do. Whether sexual or not

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.