TeamRH #11 WJS thinks he's the main man, but he's just full of it and a desperate Dan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling people they're not losing because they didn't hit their protein or fibre is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Telling people they're not losing because they didn't hit their protein or fibre is just ridiculous.
It's a smoke screen for them not having a bleeping clue, if you can pick a reason and refuse to speak to someone then you avoid exposing yourself as a fraud

Isn't it just? Just a complete excuse for them not to have a conversation with you. Also, asking how you measure. Do you a) look at the 100g packet of blueberries and assume there's 100g of blueberries (which I always did) or b) measure out the packet to make sure there's not actually 96g of blueberries. If you do a they don't want to know you!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's very dangerous, but his minions still fawn at his feet. There's so many flaws with his thinking.
This is why I am so vehemently against people like him, other influencers such like I don't care. But this tosser is really harmful and will end up giving people eating disorders.

His way of thinking and his we are right and this is it will cause people to think we'll if this isn't working nothing will.

Fitness professionals need to be regulated as there is more dangerous harmful pricks out there.

Reactions: 10
Another thing that doesn't feel right... the only exercise that can be counted as exercise is resistance training and weights (sorry if they're the same). Swimming, running, aerobics, etc. are classed as steps, not exercise. How does that make sense?

Reactions: 12
Yet he would be the first person to slag off SW for saying someone hasn’t lost as they never had any speed food with their dinner.

Richie must be gutted at not being invited to talk at the International Fitness Summit in Brighton this weekend, with speakers such as James Smith, Sohee and Ben Carpenter and loads more but obviously not including him.

Is this because he isn't respected in the fitness industry because he's a total dick.

Oh his latest post looks homophobic now.

Steps
Another thing that doesn't feel right... the only exercise that can be counted as exercise is resistance training and weights (sorry if they're the same). Swimming, running, aerobics, etc. are classed as steps, not exercise. How does that make sense?
What's he on about!?! Steps are steps aerobic activity is aerobic activity, yes you get steps in running, doing aerobics, but they are more than just steps. Any activity is exercise including swimming.

Reactions: 3
Richie must be gutted at not being invited to talk at the International Fitness Summit in Brighton this weekend, with speakers such as James Smith, Sohee and Ben Carpenter and loads more but obviously not including him.

Is this because he isn't respected in the fitness industry because he's a total dick.

Oh his latest post looks homophobic now.
I can't see him ever being invited. He's not even on their radar any more. And if he was, they'd remember they don't like him, his methods or how he treated a number of people they chose to help out.

Knowing him, he'd probably set up his own conference!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't see him ever being invited. He's not even on their radar any more. And if he was, they'd remember they don't like him, his methods or how he treated a number of people they chose to help out.

I agree - presumably it is a professional event so why would they want the most unprofessional person ever anywhere near it! Besides, he is living his best life in Benidorm instead 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4

The only way he'd be there would be as a paying audience member, but in his mind he would see himself as superior to the speakers and would never go. But might pay to send a junior to go along and report back.

Reactions: 4
A load of fake positive reviews on trustpilot in past day, to counter the tit ones.

All quite similar mentioning his tictoks they just scream fake.

Reactions: 3
This is really odd to me... it's such a restrictive way of eating! I have to admit I signed up to Team RH and just couldn't deal with having to measure juice, dollops of sauces. I lost a little weight and then plateaued, so tried to speak to someone about lowering my calories. Bear in mind I went from eating rubbish and barely moving to getting 10k steps every day, eating my calories, hitting fibre and water goals, etc. The only thing that was off was my protein (though I was still doing great with it, not hitting it everyday but never too far from target). I was getting a gold medal everyday on the app and still not losing. But because I wasn't hitting protein by 10-20g a day they wouldn't allow me the option to speak to someone without doing that. It just perpetuates that everyday has to be a 'perfect' eating day... whatever that is. Life isn't like that! And people talking about taking scales to restaurants... wow.

View attachment 2436536
---
What was this video about not blaming PCOS for not being able to lose weight? Did anyone see it? When I click it's now not available. This is really dangerous and incorrect information.

View attachment 2436576
Unless he's updated his terms and conditions (he hasn't, I've just checked), offering coaching and then attaching conditions to being able to access that coaching, needs to be explained before you sign a contract. That's an immediate breach of contract and anyone can request a termination and refund

If they said up front that you had to have 21 perfect days, to the gram, before you'll be offered help, then no one would sign up

What if you need help hitting your targets for 21 days in a row?

twit

Reactions: 5
Slightly going off thread, but has anyone noticed how much weight Richie Barker has put back on? He’s not really selling the corporate image is he, I thought WJS would have made it compulsory to be ‘in shape’ because in his world, those are the only people with value.

back on thread topic though - he will use his ADHD and‘drunkenness’ as an excuse for using inappropriate slurs toward the gay community. Having gay friends does not give anyone the right to refer to en mass as a ‘sausage fest’ his may not find it offensive, but I would think the wider community (and no doubt a lot of his subscribers) would find it insulting and if they knew what was best, they’d leave his little cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.