Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookie dough

He didn't do it to help people with the cost of living crisis, in the same way he didn't open up the old group for key workers

He did it as a marketing ploy

Lie after lie after lie
Yep, because he’s had the same offer but different codes running constantly for at least 2 years, many ads saying limited offer and no ads saying an end date. There’s even been comments asking when it ends because they’re worried about it ending before payday.

Hmmmmm. I’m that 1 sad person 🙋‍♀️ 🤣.
Thing is tho it’s proof of being misled into the contract in the first place, which gives you right to cancel contract under misleading actions 😊.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

charlied0106

VIP Member
What absolute nasty c*nts! He really does bring out the worst in people. So condescending. He thinks he's the God of fitness, he's right and everybody else is wrong, again. Absolutely delusional

catastrophical

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Please tell me this is true. Pathetic
According to WJS he’s just had the first tattoo session.

Mind, he has also said that he accidentally found himself in a gay sauna (in the heart of Newcastle’s famous pink quarter) which I’m sure that being from Sunderland he’d be aware of. Apparently because of his adhd he ended up in there by mistake as he didn’t read the signage correctly, he said things got interesting 20 mins in. I’d say it would have been clearer in less than 20 mins. There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you are attracted to men as well WJS.

TenTonKaren

It's a very blunt tactic. Try to make as much noise as possible, be as controversial as possible, in the hope that he gets a lot of attention.

People have been doing this for years. He's the Piers Morgan of the fitness world.

it's a well known fact that if you ask a question on social media, you get little response. If you ask a question and give your own very controversial answer then you get a lot of response. The problem is, few people who respond to him then want to pay him money for his shitty services. They just see him as an entertaining monkey as they scroll through their feeds

• Heart

BP78

VIP Member
It's like he's recruiting for Tattle with each post he makes.

The comment he's posted about appears to have been on his Quark post, on his Facebook page. He then went looking for her in the members groups then outed her back on his profile publicly, which shows how if someone criticises him he does what he can to find out about them. Chances are he also found her on their app and looked at her progress on there too. I wouldn't be surprised if those posts she made before were just trying to convince herself if worked and she hadn't lost anything but wanted to be part of the "cool" crowd

Last edited:
  • Heart

chuckabiddy

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say I'm sure there's lots of meal prep in his freezer with veggies. But...I've seen the rice krispies and protein powder so...

• Haha

catastrophical

Chatty Member
He deffinatly posted it 🙄 it’s there for all to see, take a look 😂 along with someone calling him out for it !

Funny thing is, if anyone reads it that isn’t on the Facebook group or misses this attempt at marketing the person is saying he’s barbaric and she was bullied by his members, similar to many other reviews ……bit of an own goal Richie 😂

Yes and apologies, I see that he has actually posted a fake review of his own company on trustpilot in the guise of Sandra, who is one of his alter egos he created a Facebook profile for (and her husband George, another alter ego) to comment on his own photoshopped fake graffiti photo on Facebook.

All to get others to think that the trolls are out to get him. He’s the troll of himself.

• Haha
I think it was in thread 9 where WJS had posted about needing ID for social media and shared a screenshot where I commented about him using Joe Berwicks fake account to get info... Well.... I just noticed a Facebook messenger request. If this doesn't sum the bullying cunt up....
HI RICHIES MARKETING TEAM 👋👋👋

was this ☝ Part of the marketing plan?? no didn’t think so!
don’t you think personally harassing people via inbox in an attempt to bully and threaten them is a step too far??? Or u ok with taking ££££ off a man who is one step away from getting a restraining order slapped on him the way he’s acting!
You KNOW this is wrong, so consider what kind of human being you’re sat being the yes men for! you’ll never do any kind of real job with this giant narc at the helm!

ps still hasn’t apologised for his outburst he wrote all about on social media has he??
no he won’t ever. He’s right and everyone else is wrong. and any “apologies” given out we’re fake. he’s a manipulative, horrible person and you should leave and get a job for a company that doesn’t have a ceo that obsessively tries to target vulnerable people and stalk/message people to ruin their lives! All the evidence you see above 😡

Dee-Dee

Just seen the latest WJS post, he must fucking hate it when he posts stuff like that and he gets people commenting like it's Slimming World group session 😂😂
"having a bad day today"
"need to get back on it, slipped recently"

If they were in the group they wouldn't dare comment that, even in the PoD because there's no patience for it.
My personal pet peeve is ‘I really needed to hear this today‘ 😂

• Haha

SamKe

Seen this on Manford group when someone asked if they should do RH, Joe or Join a Gym. Despicable man he is.
In fact there is not yet a word suitable enough to describe WJS.
Rh is not getting the positive comments in that group are they ?
glad some people are getting wise to it and being directed here too.

Zcat

Chatty Member
Thread title

WJS thinks he's the main man, but he's just full of shit and a desperate Dan

Are we using this one for the next title?

Any alternatives?

Richie Howey - talks shite, eats shite but wants you to believe you're shite.

I'm blocked from all his pages so can't see anything. Narcissistic prick.
This is why I have another profile - just like he does. Except, I have one. He has hundreds.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
And he reckons he’s ploughed £8 million back into the business 🤣 not sure where that’s gone as it looks like a shoestring Mickey Mouse operation from over here 🤣

• Haha