Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Nope I didn’t ask for anything or ever messaged her before! She literally said on her live ‘Add me on my fitness pal so you can see what I’m eating’ and once she accepted my request she sent a message that she had gone through my days and everything she thought about what I ate 🙈
Pffft I’d be replying “I never fucking asked, if I wanted advice I’d ask someone reputable “

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Somebody got their maths wrong...first post said it cost 16p per day and then it has obviously been changed to 25p per day when somebody decided to get the calculator out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Seen it all now. Emma is one of his minions turned ‘coach’ who has a massive crush on him 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
That’ll be because he’s demanded his staff share his shit on their personal facebook’s...fucking deluded cunt...anyone else heard of any other company, apart from mlms, that make u share their marketing posts on your own Facebook?
No me neither

You don’t need to hit your fibre goal if you eat jalapeños. Saves on carb intake and keeps cals low. Disclaimer: Helps if you don’t have a partner or social life and you will need to make sure you don’t stray too far from the porcelain bowl as you will be having an intimate relationship with it. I am not sure of the impact long term to your guts but I’d hazard a guess it will not be pleasant, not to mention your arsehole (that’s balloon knot Richie).

I should have said when you eat jalapeños in excess as in the volume seem in said fridge.
He does this purposely to lose “weight” quickly, same as binging on 20 weetabix, to act as laxative.massive red flag and eating disorder behaviour

Last edited:
  • Sick

charlied0106

VIP Member
here ya go!
Oh what a shock, its everybody else's fault, not his. And he's saying hes sacrificed his relationship fir Team RH and its minions. Oh fuck off you lying, narcissistic know jockey. I can't breve he's putting her through this! What a nasty, sick cunt.

On the plus side all the minions om Facebook who were arguing with us that they hadn't split but she was just being trolled so staying off socials can now see we were infact right.

So maybe now they'll see we are right about how dangerous and manipulative he is!! Open your eyes ppl!!

I mean, why post now, if at all? Something must have triggered this incoherent, desperate brain dump.
He'll be out his face on coke

howareyoufinethankyou

From the Prestige Awards website
“Nominations for Prestige Award winners often come from self-submissions”

It’s a small local award. Literally no one gives a shit about them. They were not judged against any other “online coaching platforms ”
There is also a page on their website for online payments for their services 😂 Their Insta has around 5 thousand followers. I have more than that! 🤣

• Haha

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
To be fair, I think his recent post was quite funny. Also to be fair, there were some nasty comments made towards Richie 1st when they believed he actually climbed a monument and spray painted it. Some people really are daft.
It doesn't matter if he made up 'Sandra'. It's not hurting anyone, its just marketing. He isnt the only business that does this kind of thing.

I think his post made many people laugh, which is what the world needs more of.
Yeah nah, its not OK because others do it.

Hes a narcissistic bellend thats ruined every relationship both professionally and personally and then blames everything external to him.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Reckons this year (not sure if he means the rest of this year or a year from now) he’s not gonna hold back. So he’s made a meme of a lady who commented on someone grammar and mocked her calling her chenoble chin. Because that’s the correct response right? Those people giving this idiot money should be ashamed of themselves. Propping up his sniff habit.
Omg he's absolutely insufferable. Can you imagine if Joe Wicks, Lucy Meck etc was posting things like that, calling people chernoble chin, making fun of people, getting mad and nasty to people who comment??? If they posted what he did the press would have a field day and their followers would be disgusted. Yet WJS minions think its hilarious, and acceptable. He really is brainwashing a cult

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
That explains why the affiliates were doing random non weight loss lives 🤷‍♀️ I always remember the scouse lady (Jerry maybe) who I thought was lovely doing a live about her debt problems and how she had got herself out of debt. I found it so uncomfortable to watch her talking about it and I could not work out why this was on a weight loss page. I hope she is ok - I assume she was one of the ones who was treated badly as she suddenly disappeared and I am not sure she had the resilience to deal with the shit that presumably happened ☹☹

Makes me so sad and angry to think that WJS feels he can mess with people like that 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
😂 in todays episode of “shit that didn’t happen” to garner some support

“She was a member of teamrh, had an account, logs , etc. All checked out.”

All checked out? Did her loss vs her logs not look a bit odd to ya Ritchie or did you really think you were some god 🤣
What really bugs me *if it really happened* is even with surgery according to him she still did the *graft/ghraft/grhaft*, however they bloody spell it so why take away from her effort. I know people who have had gastric surgery and it's not a easy fix and you have to work even harder to make sure you don't become unwell from restricted vitamins and nutrition.

• Heart

TenTonKaren

The 3month membership is probably the exciting new product he's been going on about, "get slim for santa" or "get healthy for hogmanay" or some other shite slogan which sounds like someone on the apprentice wrote it. He used to brag that his members had the skills they needed to carry on the journey, then realised people joined for a short time and left so tied them in for 12months, but this resulted in less people signing up and then more referrals from him to Ashbourns for chasing up. I should think those referrals cost him money too.
or it's a short term money grab coz he's shitting himself because signups have completely dried up

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Confused about those replies - why has she just tagged the people who have commented but not actually written anything to them?? Is this some weird FB etiquette that I am not aware of?

And love that those 2 replies have totally pulled her up on the nonsense post 🤪

chuckabiddy

Also, if I was looking for a weight loss group to follow and I’d never heard of Team RH I would feel repulsed and intimated if I checked out his page now. The direction now seems to be leaning very heavily toward muscle gain and physique. He’s totally lost his way.
I wonder if it's part of a rebrand? Maybe he's decided to focus on muscle gain instead of fat loss. The aesthetic is becoming increasingly gym-bro, not 'this is a safe place to come and lose some weight'.

Reactions: 7

catastrophical

Chatty Member
I was successful against Ashbourne with a previous gym that wouldn’t cancel my membership.

TeamRH do not have a leg to stand on and we’ve not heard of one person who they have taken action against.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Anonymous post:
I’m with my partner who doesn’t support me weighing my food, and wanting to get a world cla....er change my physique.
I’ve told him that before he met me he had no self confidence and didn’t give any fu...er needed to buck his ideas up. And that meeting me was a game changer.
Don’t get me wrong, my diet consists completely of WJS protein pow...I mean team rh world class protein powder, rice crispies, water and steroi...erm - but that’s dedication to getting a world class physique and pushing myself to the limit!
I’ve told him to kiss my balloon knot, and I’m wondering if the amazing richie howey, fitness guru and all round worldy, can give me some advice on how to dump my partner and become obsessive with weigh....erm, and smash my goals to get a world class physique?

Awaiting your immediate, already written out reply Richie, love from Rich...er “Anonymous”

Hi richie 👋 save you burning brain cells thinking up your latest “Anon” post, I’ve posted one above you can copy and paste!
It’s Friday and we know how hard u hit them steroids on a weekend, so take it easy and don’t strain yourself thinking up WORLD CLASS CONTENT 😎
If u need anymore marketing tips, you know us tattlers here to help you out 😂
WORLD CLASS post. You win the internet!

You know the problem with this post? You shouldn’t have to apologise to people at work for being short or disrespecting them. Because you should not disrespect anyone at work. Period. And we all know you’re playing it down and this is your way of diminishing responsibility for the real shit storm that’s going on. Acting like it’s normal to treat people like shit but you’re the big man because you apologised on Facebook. Pack it in man.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart