Team RH #12 WJS thinks he's cool and hunky, but reality is he's just a roid junkie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just looked on the Instagram page, is he not with Rachel anymore?? Last time i was here everyone was discussing how depleted she looked being with him, did she finally get the duck out of there?

Reactions: 2
Omg I just looked on the Instagram page, is he not with Rachel anymore?? Last time i was here everyone was discussing how depleted she looked being with him, did she finally get the duck out of there?
Yes they publicly declared it about a year ago I think. She's been MIA ever since, doesn't tend to post publicly, but is still a director of the company.

Reactions: 3
Yes they publicly declared it about a year ago I think. She's been MIA ever since, doesn't tend to post publicly, but is still a director of the company.
Good for her I guess!!! I cant blame her at all for leaving him. If he's this vile in public I can't imagine how he is in private

Reactions: 2
I joined TEAMRH 2 months ago after a recommendations from a tik toker. And within 30 seconds I knew it wasn't right for me.
I emailed immediately asking to cancel and cancelled my DD and I've been hounded since. I'm not on the paid groups I don't even have the app downloaded and it infuriates me I'm gonna have to pay this guy every bloody month for a year to get rid of him!!
if you can prove you didn't download the app, his flimsy arguments for not allowing cancelation won't work

Also, that doesn't matter. Just cancel, he has no legs to stand on. His contracts are bullshit for many reasons
---
Has anyone else watched the podcast that he made 2 days ago. Sorcha is unrecognisable - she’s lost all of her sparkle. I guess that’s what happens when you work for someone like him for so long
is there a link?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
We love a good email 😂 this was last night and I haven’t had a response yet!
he acts like some mafia boss when he damages repsect and apologies off people, threatens them with solicitors and informing their place of work. as for karma, it works both ways Richie and it’ll get to you eventually. You destroy people around you to put you higher up on that pedestal, at any cost. You’ve no boundaries or morals, the person you are on social media is merely a character.

he’s never met someone like me then 😂 i Wouldn’t beg for me life man 😂 you pay for a “member support group”, as I said in my email if access isn’t granted I will be cancelling the direct Debit! It’s now been passed to a member of the “customer service team” so let’s see what happens there 😂
I'm the same don't beg for nothing or nobody. He's a world class 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Update for y’all 😂
This is insane.

You are a customer paying for a service. He thinks he can decline part of this service because...he didn't like the wording of your comment?! You're 'rude' yet..he can call people fat lazy fucks and this is acceptable? K.

Reactions: 11
Tell him to shove it up his balloon knot (as he loves to say!) how can he think it’s fair to remove half of the ‘service’ and still expect the full monthly subscription?

Reactions: 5
Wow is this clown still going?
I joined Team RH a few years ago after reading a few recommendations - I love a good fitness plan!
This, however, is NOT a good fitness plan! I was already lifting weights and running several times a week and looking for something a bit more structured with some guidance/coaching to keep me on track which this promised to provide.

They put me on 1300 calories a week to start - I emailed saying I knew this wasn't enough to sustain my level of fitness but got the standard copy/paste reply saying I had to stick to that for 3 weeks before they would consider changing it.

After muddling along with the stupid app for about a week I decided I didn't want to be obsessively weighing, obsessively stepping and heading towards an eating disorder so I just deleted the app and carried on doing my own thing - I had been stupid enough to pay for a year upfront but even that didn't make me want to keep it!

Surely this guy can't still be making money!
---
Just remembered the point I just deleted the app in disgust - someone in the Facebook group asked if they should be weighing coffee grounds.
All of the cult members started replying saying things like "absolutely!" "why wouldn't you?" "Hell yes!" and not one person seemed to see the problem here!

Weighing coffee grounds? FFS!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow is this clown still going?
I joined Team RH a few years ago after reading a few recommendations - I love a good fitness plan!
This, however, is NOT a good fitness plan! I was already lifting weights and running several times a week and looking for something a bit more structured with some guidance/coaching to keep me on track which this promised to provide.

They put me on 1300 calories a week to start - I emailed saying I knew this wasn't enough to sustain my level of fitness but got the standard copy/paste reply saying I had to stick to that for 3 weeks before they would consider changing it.

After muddling along with the stupid app for about a week I decided I didn't want to be obsessively weighing, obsessively stepping and heading towards an eating disorder so I just deleted the app and carried on doing my own thing - I had been stupid enough to pay for a year upfront but even that didn't make me want to keep it!

Surely this guy can't still be making money!
---
Just remembered the point I just deleted the app in disgust - someone in the Facebook group asked if they should be weighing coffee grounds.
All of the cult members started replying saying things like "absolutely!" "why wouldn't you?" "Hell yes!" and not one person seemed to see the problem here!

Weighing coffee grounds? FFS!
Their obsession with weights is so eating disorder like