Team RH #12 WJS thinks he's cool and hunky, but reality is he's just a roid junkie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they still showing Rachael’s limited work out tutorials on the app? God they were boring!

Reactions: 3
I used to work for an employer like him and it made me realise how much people are exploited when they are desperate for work. I hate employers like this with a passion which is why I share these reviews in case someone new on here sees them and the information gets out.
1696024978520.png

---
To add, after 2 years I got another job offer, typed my resignation letter, put it in an envelope, frisbeed it at my boss’s head and walked out. Best feeling ever! I hope someone does that to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 23.09.53.png
Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 23.10.15.png

He's had staff for about 5 years. He currently has about 30 staff

Just on LinkedIn alone, which doesn't include all the Customer Services staff he's fired in that time, there are nearly 50 ex-employees. In 5 years, double his current staff size have left the company. Only a very small few have been there more than 18 months, and most of them are young women or desperate, mysoginist pricks like Richie Barker

He's going to run out of staff now. People know how to use Google and Glassdoor. He's fucked. What happened to the world-class app he was gifting the world 12 months ago? No one left to make it for him

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else watched the podcast that he made 2 days ago. Sorcha is unrecognisable - she’s lost all of her sparkle. I guess that’s what happens when you work for someone like him for so long
Sorcha has just entered a bikini weightlifting body competition. She looks like she has less upper body muscle mass than she did a few years ago.

Sorcha has just entered a bikini weightlifting body competition. She looks like she has less upper body muscle mass than she did a few years ago.
Hmm, I'm not sure she's the right person, mentally, to go down the bikini route. The number if girls I see who do one and then they shrink to a waif, is scary. If she had the right support, I'd say she'd be fine, but we all know who her support is...

Only podcast I can see is this

Got through less than a minute, nevermind a bleeping hour

Reactions: 1
Cancelled my DD and got the ransom email 😂 reminded them that they still haven’t replied to my email from a week ago warning them this would happen 😂

Reactions: 4

Good lord, that is hideous. Again, only watched the first couple of minutes and had to turn it off. Making a joke about AIDS is just so so low and unprofessional 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I didn't get that far, but it sounds his usual unprofessional, amateur self. I do think for someone with self diagnosed ADHD, Ritchie did well to be there for an hour. I'd have gotten bored and wandered away. I use wireless headphones and during long work calls, I am pottering about the house.

View attachment 2481417View attachment 2481418

He's had staff for about 5 years. He currently has about 30 staff

Just on LinkedIn alone, which doesn't include all the Customer Services staff he's fired in that time, there are nearly 50 ex-employees. In 5 years, double his current staff size have left the company. Only a very small few have been there more than 18 months, and most of them are young women or desperate, mysoginist pricks like Richie Barker

He's going to run out of staff now. People know how to use Google and Glassdoor. He's fucked. What happened to the world-class app he was gifting the world 12 months ago? No one left to make it for him
how come Richie barker changed so much into this total prick?I see him regularly around the coast, and as mentioned before, he’s piled the weight back on. Not as much as his constant shared ‘before’ photo but added a few stone. Walks around in the old Team RH hoodie (surely he can get the newer crappy logo one) and just turns his head when he sees people he knew from the past. Word to the wise mate - remember your past. When it all goes tits up you’ll have to make up for all those bridges burnt. You’re nowt special at all.

Reactions: 7
I can't bring myself to watch it and listen to the prick, although he seems weirdly shaped under his jumper.

It's a shame they won't go out of business but if they keep getting people to pay the money sadly they won't.

Reactions: 2
That podcast is as interesting as Dan Wheeler’s rubbish efforts. Made from the same mould the pair of them

Reactions: 4
That app mess was 100% his own doing because he wouldn't listen to professionals who do this for a living. He wanted a first class app for bargain basement prices, and wouldn't listen when he was told what he wanted would only end up crashing the app repeatedly. He wasn't out anywhere near that amount of money, and owed thousands to the original company he hired. He is utterly, utterly deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That app mess was 100% his own doing because he wouldn't listen to professionals who do this for a living. He wanted a first class app for bargain basement prices, and wouldn't listen when he was told what he wanted would only end up crashing the app repeatedly. He wasn't out anywhere near that amount of money, and owed thousands to the original company he hired. He is utterly, utterly deluded.
I was going to say he owed the app developers money. Didn't he have them working round the clock including boxing day. They also missed a stag do he mentally wore them down. If he has now put in £250,000 why couldn't he of paid the original developers that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was going to say he owed the app developers money. Didn't he have them working round the clock including boxing day. They also missed a stag do he mentally wore them down. If he has now put in £250,000 why couldn't he of paid the original developers that.
He did. I was told by an ex-employee who was there at the time he wanted the app linked to his personal facebook to link the videos- but that would limit the usage of the app, which caused it to crash when too many people were on it. He was told this would happen and to use youtube instead, and ignored it. He was told everytime FB did an update, that the app would have to be re-coded (i.e. more money) but again ignored it. He slandered the original app developers when they literally did what he insisted. He threatened them with physical violence to get it finished. He kept pushing the boat when each stage was completed and adding in things and witholding payment until he got his way. They said when RH pays for something- he believes he OWNS that person and has their undivided attention until he gets his way. They were 3wks away from the app completion when the app developer had enough and walked away being owed £7,000 by RH. He was working on the app on Christmas eve while his partner was putting his 3yr old to bed because RH was on his back. One of the developers team was in Barcelona on a stag do- in full costume, with his laptop out because his phone was hopping with calls/emails.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

hahahahahaha

He blames tit Glassdoor reviews on himself because he shouldn't have hired the people in the first place. That he was too inexperienced to hire the right people

But how does that explain the constant flow of 1* reviews over the last 3 years?

This is all typical of a classic narc. Doing a podcast so he can victim blame, not admit to any faults. Nothing is his fault

Sorcha's infatuation with him is scary. It's so deferential. You can see she's scared of saying anything, like she's looking to him for validation every time she says anything. Weird weird weird

And the other woman seems utterly pointless

• Haha
I've said it before, but nothing is ever his fault in his mind. Annoyingly that means there'll be the same old conversations about his behaviour for as long as Tattle exists or as long as he has an audience. He'll never change! I just hope that no-one is seriously harmed in the meantime.

So Own it track it smash it Allie is leaving being a team rh member! Very interesting

Reactions: 6