Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sooo excited for Fearless now... I have a soft spot for Hey Stephen and can't wait to hear the rerecorded one. Will be removing all the originals and adding the new ones to my streaming playlist.
I'm excited for Today was a fairytale and the Other side of the door!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to sit and scream the other side of the door into my hairbrush whilst sobbing

the bridge. 😭😭

Reactions: 10
I'm 29 and in a very happy relationship.
But can't wait to shut myself away and blast the fearless album out screeching along feeling like a teen again 🤣🤣
Such a soft spot for fearless as it was the first one that really made it to England then she rapidly started getting huge everywhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm 29 and in a very happy relationship.
But can't wait to shut myself away and blast the fearless album out screeching along feeling like a teen again 🤣🤣
Such a soft spot for fearless as it was the first one that really made it to England then she rapidly started getting huge everywhere.
I was 16 when it first came out and it got me through my first breakup. It makes me sooo nostalgic.

Reactions: 4
I remember when fearless came out I had such a big crush on a boy at my school who had a popular girlfriend , you belong with me was my anthem !!

Reactions: 6
I remember liking Hey Stephen, mostly because I fancied a guy named Stephen at the time.

Reactions: 4
I can't wait for the re-release of Fifteen. I was fifteen when the original came out and ohhhh the nostalgia!

Reactions: 6
I remember liking Hey Stephen, mostly because I fancied a guy named Stephen at the time.
I dated a guy called Stephen and listened to it all the time 😂

"Moreover, your client has suffered no damages whatsoever and, in fact, has openly stated that Ms Swift's album release creates a 'marketing opportunity' for your client's troubled theme park." This sent me 😭

Hahaha, yes I saw this last week. People try to take her to court over the most stupid tit.

Reactions: 3
It’s the little laughs I’m wondering about on Hey Stephen. I can’t wait to hear how she does those on the re-recording! Especially the ‘would they write a song for you?’ one!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The best day is my favourite from Fearless. Its so wholesome.

I am so excited. I cant wait for her to do Speak Now too.

All Too Well is by far the best song she's ever written. That bridge, happy relationship of 13 years but I feel it every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Got evermore on repeat still. I absolutely love Tis The Damn Season and think it's underrated.

It’s the little laughs I’m wondering about on Hey Stephen. I can’t wait to hear how she does those on the re-recording! Especially the ‘would they write a song for you?’ one!
The best day is my favourite from Fearless. Its so wholesome.

I am so excited. I cant wait for her to do Speak Now too.

All Too Well is by far the best song she's ever written. That bridge, happy relationship of 13 years but I feel it every single time.
Yes there are some quirks to songs (laugh in hey Stephen) that I am looking forward to hearing how she does.

I bet The Best Day was emotional for her to rerecord given her mum has breast/brain cancer.

I am very interested about what she will do about Better Than Revenge. An absolute bop with some genius lyrics. I know she isn't a fan of it though and regrets the "slut shaming" aspect.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.