Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stop listening to Marjorie. It just brings me so much comfort after losing loved ones. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cannot stop listening to Marjorie. It just brings me so much comfort after losing loved ones. 💛
I agree - the lyrics are just so spot on and hit you right in the feels. I love how she sampled her grandmother singing on it too 🥰 such a special song.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree - the lyrics are just so spot on and hit you right in the feels. I love how she sampled her grandmother singing on it too 🥰 such a special song.
I love it so much. Yes the lyrics are perfect and it’s just so nice to hear you’re not alone and can remember people after death.
It’s the switch from
“And if I didn’t know better, I’d think you were still around”
To
“I know better, but I still feel you all around;
I know better but you’re still around.” 🥰🥰🥰
Inject it into my veins.

What shall we call the next thread? I feel it would be wrong of us not to use some lyrics!

Reactions: 4
What shall we call the next thread? I feel it would be wrong of us not to use some lyrics!
The problem with this is where do you start? She has soooooo many great lyrics. And do you go recent or back catalogue.

She's had a marvellous time ruining everything.
She's come back stronger than a 90s trend.
No one likes a mad woman.
It's a love story? or is it all PR?
I think I've seen this film (and heard this upcoming album) before.

Apologies, they are all tit. 😂

Reactions: 8
So impressed with the new version of Love Story. It's more tightly produced with punchier, more polished vocals and blows the original out of the water despite how slight the differences seem on the surface.

In your face, Scooter.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So impressed with the new version of Love Story. It's more tightly produced with punchier, more polished vocals and blows the original out of the water despite how slight the differences seem on the surface.

In your face, Scooter.
Agree with this, I enjoyed listening. I'm not a massive fan of the song though. It's a great song, I think it's just cos when it came out in the UK it was SO overplayed. I worked in retail and it was on about 20 times each shift 😂 so ended up going off it.

Reactions: 4
Listening to fearless.

“it’s 2am feeling like I just lost a friend”
“You could write a book on how to ruin someone’s perfect day”

Her talent at that age was amazing. It’s of course very teenager-y but some artists aren’t that good at twice that age.

Reactions: 10

In your face, Scooter.
Hell yes! In fact, I came here just to say that 😂 the new recording of Love Story… The whole album is just spectacular! Taylor really knocked it out of the park! So glad to see her back in charge of her own music… And you said it perfectly… Take that Scooter Braun! ⚾ 💥 Taylor Swift fans REJOICE!!!! 🌟

Reactions: 3
Just listening to some classics tonight.

All those girls, well they’re beautiful
But would they write a song for you HAHA

is absolutely iconic I don’t care what anyone says

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just listening to some classics tonight.

All those girls, well they’re beautiful
But would they write a song for you HAHA

is absolutely iconic I don’t care what anyone says
I've found myself listening to the old albums too...probably the opposite effect that Taylor wanted as until fearless re-release is out, money from streams goes to scooter.

oh, I feel so guilty when I stream the older albums! 🙈

but then I remind myself that both taylor and scooter have hundreds of millions of dollars, so it's a drop in the ocean.

HOWEVER, I will be so pleased when the re-recordings are complete and scooter braun will not be getting any fractions of pennies from me 😁

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.