Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still live in the dark ages and don’t stream anything apart from the occasional playlist on YouTube 😅

All my music is in mp3 format or cd! So I don’t feel guilty about playing the old stuff.

Reactions: 4
Had The Other Side of The Door on and it's criminally underrated. As is Untouchable. It blows my mind how talented of a songwriter she is. A real rarity.
I am soooo excited about the re-recording. Something to look forward to amongst all the covid chaos 😭😁

Also can we talk about how Taylor has remained pretty much scandal free...no public breakdown, drugs, sex scandal etc. I think that is a sign of her support system. Her parents seem decent, her childhood friends and to some extent Big Machine Records. I know sadly she and Borchetta had a sad ending but she mentioned at one point how he was like family. Not sure if others knows this but very early in her career, she also lived with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill for a while and they took care of her. I read it in an interview with her years ago that took place at their home. I also think the fact her remaining band members and backup singers have been with her for years, some since the beginning speaks volumes. She seems like she would treat her staff well

I imagine too Taylor has seen some horrible stuff in the music industry. I hope whenever she retires from performing and writes songs for others, she will write a big tell all book about growing up in the music industry. I bet she has some stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I also think the fact her remaining band members and backup singers have been with her for years, some since the beginning speaks volumes. She seems like she would treat her staff well
Apparently she pays her touring staff even when not on tour, so she is very generous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow. That is brilliant. She seems like a very generous and kind person regardless of her fame and fortune.
I really think most of the hate she gets is because she’s so kind. We’re so used to celebrities being brats, especially when they get famous so young, that when one isn’t we automatically assume it’s fake. I’ve never heard anyone with a bad story about her. For some reason it’s “cool” to hate on her. Also, she was crucified by the media in her early twenties for dating a totally normal amount of men.

Reactions: 7
I really think most of the hate she gets is because she’s so kind. We’re so used to celebrities being brats, especially when they get famous so young, that when one isn’t we automatically assume it’s fake. I’ve never heard anyone with a bad story about her. For some reason it’s “cool” to hate on her. Also, she was crucified by the media in her early twenties for dating a totally normal amount of men.
Yes, she dated normally yet the spotlight was on her and the media and public loved to pick on her. She must be a strong person to deal with it all.

Reactions: 3
I'M SO LATE TO THIS THREAD!
I've seen a theory about the re-recordings release dates and I've heard speculation that she's also recording something else.

It came out on TikTok that someone who used to work for Universal Music stated that Scooter has been after her for years. He really wanted to manage her and it got to the point her parents had to tell him to back off and he's now not allowed to do certain things - I'm guessing work related- with artists signed to Universal Music or have their work distributed through Universal as a result.

EDIT: If the full version of All Too Well comes out - I'll be a wreck!

I'M SO LATE TO THIS THREAD!
I've seen a theory about the re-recordings release dates and I've heard speculation that she's also recording something else.

It came out on TikTok that someone who used to work for Universal Music stated that Scooter has been after her for years. He really wanted to manage her and it got to the point her parents had to tell him to back off and he's now not allowed to do certain things - I'm guessing work related- with artists signed to Universal Music or have their work distributed through Universal as a result.

EDIT: If the full version of All Too Well comes out - I'll be a wreck!
I saw this that on twitter and meant to post about it. Could be bull though. But by all accounts he doesn't have a good relationship with Ariana. I don't like what she represents either though.

I saw this that on twitter and meant to post about it. Could be bull though. But by all accounts he doesn't have a good relationship with Ariana. I don't like what she represents either though.
Ariana just wants quick hits these days, so I think they're getting along just fine lol
I saw this as well. The person also said that Scooter has affairs all the time which Taylor basically already exposed in Mad Woman. Can't wait for the downfall of this manchild!

Whats the goss on Ariana and Scooter please? I know she’s sacked him once. Also why don’t you like what she represents?

I think it’s safe to say Scooter has an almost unhealthy obsession with Taylor, to the point that if he wasn’t in the position he is in it would be considered inappropriate. His attempt to muzzle her, most recently before he sold the masters to Shamrock Holdings, and his refusal to sell her the recordings despite her clearly being more than interested is very, very strange. Weird, rat like man.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s safe to say Scooter has an almost unhealthy obsession with Taylor, to the point that if he wasn’t in the position he is in it would be considered inappropriate. His attempt to muzzle her, most recently before he sold the masters to Shamrock Holdings, and his refusal to sell her the recordings despite her clearly being more than interested is very, very strange. Weird, rat like man.
'muzzle' seems a bit extreme

'muzzle' seems a bit extreme
He told her that he would only enter negotiations with her if she signed an NDA about what was discussed between them and a clause that she could never speak ill of him again. I consider that a bit extreme, honestly.

Reactions: 8
Scooter is utter scum and so are Justin Bieber and his talentless wife for defending him. I think its quite telling how Justin and Demi Lovato were singing his praises when it all kicked off but Ariana stayed silent. I think there is definitely something we don't know about her relationship with Scooter and I wouldn't be surprised if she reached out to Taylor privately because Ariana doesn't seem like the type to let these men so publicly attack her for daring to want the rights to her own music.

Scooter is utter scum and so are Justin Bieber and his talentless wife for defending him. I think its quite telling how Justin and Demi Lovato were singing his praises when it all kicked off but Ariana stayed silent. I think there is definitely something we don't know about her relationship with Scooter and I wouldn't be surprised if she reached out to Taylor privately because Ariana doesn't seem like the type to let these men so publicly attack her for daring to want the rights to her own music.
Ariana did post something but said she would delete it shortly and she did. She told taylor to stay strong and something else but i can't remember. It will be on youtube/google somewhere tho.

Reactions: 2
Ariana did post something but said she would delete it shortly and she did. She told taylor to stay strong and something else but i can't remember. It will be on youtube/google somewhere tho.
I must've missed that, bless her. I bet she has some horror stories to tell regarding Scooter too. He's such a twit.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.