Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think the Superbowl issue is because it's the Pepsi half time show and Taylor is sponsored by Coca Cola. It is also a big risk that she doesn't really need to take, people who headline the Superbowl in recent years have faced nothing but criticism.

Reactions: 2
I've had a theory for a couple of years.

I was listening to 1989 after the Harvey Weinstein story broke and couldn't help thinking it sounds a bit like Taylor sings Weinsteined dress, rather than wine stained. I'm not suggesting she's one of his victims, but that she might have known the rumours or that he was a lech. I gather that Blake Lively is considered a weinstein girl? Could also just have been a coincidence, and let's face it, a fantastic lyric.

But then, on Miss Americana, it shows Taylor talking about her sexual assault case and then she plays that song (or the first verse or so anyway). She lets the crowd sing the winestained part. So i thought "this is definitely a nod to that at least". However, t'internet tells me that the speech and that song took place at 2 different concerts and have been edited together to look like it was one event. Which is even odder, no?

The song itself is, to me anyway, more about getting over a bad relationship than recovering from abuse, but parts of it could definitely apply.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 430291

Re-recordings being released, I guess?
Love story tomorrow I think. There’s a screenshot going around of Shazaam where the new title is love story (Taylor’s version).

There’s also fan theories that she might not release the albums as fearless etc but do collections like how she separated a few Folklore/evermore songs into themes

#itsalovestory and #taylorsversion now have official hashtags with the ts emoji

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

A TWENTY SIX TRACK FEARLESS!!!

if we get extras for each album, does this mean well get the 12 minute all too well? 😲 (if indeed it does exist) :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
we can always count on her to go above and beyond. Six new songs! Do you think Battle will be one of them?

Reactions: 4
Omg I hope she re records I’d lie one day. That was the song that made me a fan.

• Heart
Omgggg I am SO excited for jump then fall, forever and always, the other side of the door, hey Stephen and the way I loved you!!

Just posted this on the Holly Willoughby thread by accident embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omgggg I am SO excited for jump then fall, forever and always, the other side of the door, hey Stephen and the way I loved you!!

Just posted this on the Holly Willoughby thread by accident embarrassing
Ok you’ve made me seriously excited. I forgot how many bangers were on Fearless. Forever & Always and it will be so interesting to see how she handles the country voice twangs in Tell Me Why

OMG AND CHANGE😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
I've had a theory for a couple of years.

I was listening to 1989 after the Harvey Weinstein story broke and couldn't help thinking it sounds a bit like Taylor sings Weinsteined dress, rather than wine stained. I'm not suggesting she's one of his victims, but that she might have known the rumours or that he was a lech. I gather that Blake Lively is considered a weinstein girl? Could also just have been a coincidence, and let's face it, a fantastic lyric.

But then, on Miss Americana, it shows Taylor talking about her sexual assault case and then she plays that song (or the first verse or so anyway). She lets the crowd sing the winestained part. So i thought "this is definitely a nod to that at least". However, t'internet tells me that the speech and that song took place at 2 different concerts and have been edited together to look like it was one event. Which is even odder, no?

The song itself is, to me anyway, more about getting over a bad relationship than recovering from abuse, but parts of it could definitely apply.
I thought she performed that song at Rep tour the anniversary of the trial and that speech I believe. I recall seeing youtube videos of it.

Ok you’ve made me seriously excited. I forgot how many bangers were on Fearless. Forever & Always and it will be so interesting to see how she handles the country voice twangs in Tell Me Why

OMG AND CHANGE😭😭😭😭
I am really excited about change as lyrically it's amazing but vocals on the original are awful. It sounds screechy and like a demo lol.

Reactions: 4
oh wow , I’m happy she’s kicking things off with fearless ! this is the album that made me a fan 🙂

Reactions: 5
ever since she announced she was re-recording, I've been excited to hear change in her new voice. I love it, but it really did stretch her old voice

also, I think I've been slow and just realised that the new artwork with the swooshy hair is an homage to the old artwork with the swooshy dress! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.