Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her song The Lucky One shows how hyperaware she is of fame and what can happen. I LOVE it. It is one of my fav underrated Taylor songs.
I personally don’t really like TLO but I appreciate the possible reference to Britney’s Lucky. I remember in a Lover interview she said one of her fav sounds was Britney’s laugh - always wondered if that was an Easter egg for something as I can’t remember her stanning Britney

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I personally don’t really like TLO but I appreciate the possible reference to Britney’s Lucky. I remember in a Lover interview she said one of her fav sounds was Britney’s laugh - always wondered if that was an Easter egg for something as I can’t remember her stanning Britney
I remember her saying that too.

I wonder how Taylor's mum is doing since her cancer came back/spread.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Taylor’s releasing a new album tonight! So unexpected! Can’t wait, I think from the name “Folklore” it might be a bit like her old stuff!

Exciting, but also Tay never changes :lol:

Because this is my 8th studio album, I made 8 deluxe CD editions and 8 deluxe vinyl editions that are available for one week😄 Each deluxe edition has unique covers, photos, and artwork. Available exclusively at taylorswift.com

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Taylor’s releasing a new album tonight! So unexpected! Can’t wait, I think from the name “Folklore” it might be a bit like her old stuff!
I can't wait. I am getting stripped back vibes like her song Safe and Sound.

Exciting, but also Tay never changes :lol:

Because this is my 8th studio album, I made 8 deluxe CD editions and 8 deluxe vinyl editions that are available for one week😄 Each deluxe edition has unique covers, photos, and artwork. Available exclusively at taylorswift.com
Hahaha... She knows what works 😁

Don't love the cardigan, 50 bucks and 100% acrylic obviously :LOL:
cardigan8_600x.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This may seem like a really stupid question but where can I purchase it from? The link on insta takes you to her store which says USA purchases only. Checked on iTunes and amazon , no listing as yet. Am I too early or is uk release different 🤷‍♀️

This may seem like a really stupid question but where can I purchase it from? The link on insta takes you to her store which says USA purchases only. Checked on iTunes and amazon , no listing as yet. Am I too early or is uk release different 🤷‍♀️
It will be on Spotify and I am sure UK itunes at midnight.

I was thinking the same thing! I guess cos they didn’t want the surprise to leak the streaming sites haven’t had a chance to list it yet. But I presume it’ll be on there by 5am UK time when it comes out. Also hoping they’ll put all the songs on YouTube like they did for lover

Her official uk store has now been updated so you can buy physical copies and some merch on there!

I'm excited but hoping so much it's good!!!! I was disappointed by Lover and for me it didn't stand up to repeated listens, got so bored of it which I never have done with any other Taylor album!

But yes, 8 deluxe editions to get the fans to buy multiple copies of essentially the same thing 😂

She’s going up against Kanye this time. I love how confident she is about her album releases. She went up against Katy the last time.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think anything would ever top Speak Now as my favourite but along came Folklore, every time I think no better can be done the next song comes along.

Exile is her best collab since The Last Time. I honestly didn’t know what to expect when it was announced yesterday, I love the fact there was no build up and lead single before the entire album dropped. I don’t have the words to process right now just how amazing it all is. I’m so happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to reallly dislike her and found her fake and cheesy ( still have bit of eurgh feelings about the whole tom hiddleston Thing lol) however after watching her Netflix documentary, I have really started to like her.

I know documentaries like that are very biased anyways but she is very smart, she knows how to do things and is now using her voice to be a good influence where possible. Like she said, men sing about different girls and all that and everyone praises them and she got bullied and labelled by the media over it and felt quite bad for her over the scooter (?) thing.

I always thought her songs were cheesy but her lyrics are very clever and she is a good song writer.

I like the sound of her new album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.