Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
• Eyes Open will always be the superior written for a movie song.
• Debut is SO underrated, as is Lover.
• Rep is the true love album Lover wishes it was.

Reactions: 7
My unpopular opinion is also that I never got the 1989 hype… when I came out I was actually so disappointed about how different it was to all her previous stuff that I loved so much.

I’ve grown to love a lot of the songs, but it’s not up there for me in terms of her albums.

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion: more people enjoy
“Me!” than they care to admit. 😏 It’s cool to think it’s a bad song.
It’s not a lyrical masterpiece by any stretch but it’s a fun song to dance to and it makes me feel good.

Reactions: 10
OK I have another one. I've grown to like ME! if I step outside of my cynical adult self and enjoy it as a kid friendly fun song. I don't *hate* it anymore. The melody of the chorus is pretty pleasant if you listen past the me-hee-hees 😂

I take personal offense to YNTCD as a bi woman but it's also just very boring and dry as a song. It sounds like a Katy Perry cast off. (for legal reasons the offense part is a joke)(kind of)

Reactions: 6
I…. Like that line. *hides* 😂

slightly related to this, what’s everyone’s controversial Taylor opinion?

Mine is that London Boy is a bop and deserves more respect.😝
mine is that Easter eggs aren’t cute or clever anymore , they’re kind of annoying lol 😆 but I think it’s the fans who have made them annoying !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lover is better than Rep.

I said what I said.
yes. YES!! Fully agree.

even though I must admit I have been giving Reputation a few proper listen throughs lately and I appreciate it a lot more but I naturally love Lover whereas Rep is more of an effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I loved the lover aesthetic. I’m so sad we didn’t get the lover tour.

Reactions: 9

I feel for her - that’s another announcement leaked before she got to say it.
The summer I turned pretty s2 trailer is apparently out tomorrow and it’s rumoured to have another Taylor re recorded song in it (s1 had this love)

If I could time travel to any of her previous tours I’d choose speak now tour over any of them (rep was amazing but it was the only one I’ve been to so far)

Reactions: 7
mine is that Easter eggs aren’t cute or clever anymore , they’re kind of annoying lol 😆 but I think it’s the fans who have made them annoying !!
Yeppp they look too Deep into it like please chill.

Reactions: 5

I feel for her - that’s another announcement leaked before she got to say it.
The summer I turned pretty s2 trailer is apparently out tomorrow and it’s rumoured to have another Taylor re recorded song in it (s1 had this love)
The way a purple heart has been used by Taylor Nation in the reply to it (TSITP post) makes me think it’s probably a Speak Now song and we might get it released on Friday.

If I could time travel to any of her previous tours I’d choose speak now tour over any of them (rep was amazing but it was the only one I’ve been to so far)
Speak now tour was magical - and it was before she was *that* big so it still felt (even though it was in an arena) not the massive hype that Taylor’s tours are now. I got floor seating right next to the b-stage area for like 40quid and she walked right past me 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The way a purple heart has been used by Taylor Nation in the reply to it (TSITP post) makes me think it’s probably a Speak Now song and we might get it released on Friday.
I think it’s going to be enchanted TV. Remember when a part of that got leaked by a dancer

Reactions: 2
The U.K. speak now tour was so disappointing compared to the US, we didn’t get half the set or effects or as many songs.
I still loved it though, five rows from the front for £40! I just felt slightly disappointed after seeing what the US got in comparison.
I did touch Taylor’s hand though, which is a personal highlight of my life 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I loved her albums 1- 5. Reputation was a skip for me so was Lover. Folklore and Evermore was great. Folklore is superior to Evermore.

Midnights is the biggest letdown. Maroon is the only saving grace.

The one person we should all be sending our prayers to with this breakup……Denise Welch.

She must be devastated that she can’t drop her lovely future daughter in law Taylor’s name into a conversation about random tit on the Loose Women panel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My unpopular opinion is more about the die hard swifties who gate keep everything. I was a fan of Taylor for like her first 3 albums, and then went through a hard emo phase where I didn’t think it was cool to like Taylor (sue my 14 year old self), and only recently started relistening after Evermore.

People that think you must know ever abbreviated song title, all the lyrics, and be obsessive about knowing her life to be a fan really put me off Tay as an artist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The one person we should all be sending our prayers to with this breakup……Denise Welch.

She must be devastated that she can’t drop her lovely future daughter in law Taylor’s name into a conversation about random tit on the Loose Women panel 😂
She was thinking she'd be a shoe in for the Philth's job with those connections. 😂

• Haha

Don’t be sad because it’s over, be glad it happened lol. I wouldn’t be heartbroken, she’s still been closer to Taylor than we will ever be 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.