Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’m debating between this and Swiftogeddon on June 30th but both are 11pm-3am and honestly I’m too old to stay out that late 😂 I really want to go though as I’m visiting from another country and they don’t have anything like this here.
They really should be evening things! There is a day swiftogeddon in London in May so hopefully if that goes well they’ll consider doing more of them

Reactions: 3

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
I also wonder if she is planning to remaster/freshen some of the elements of tour to give the international fans something new and that is taking a bit of time to work through? Surely the setlist will be slightly different if Speak Now and 1989 TV are out by then? I for one feel quite fatigued from seeing most of the show constantly on TikTok, but maybe thats' my own fault :LOL:

Two more tour things:

Is it just me that thinks the 'new outfit for the Evermore/1989/Enchanted set' rhetoric is really weird and would not have been a big deal pre-TikTok? It's mad how meticulously planned and refreshed live music has to be these days!

Do we think the international/UK resale prices will be as crazy as the US ones? I can't see it happening!
---
They look so odd together View attachment 2207561
Omg Where is this from??? This is the worst photo I've ever seen I'm DYING

ls240898

VIP Member
Oooh... I love a bit of clowning so I'm gonna guess she's gonna announce the 4th rerecord and they'll all be out by Christmas? This is only because I have zero patience. Patience is for mugs.

Does anyone ever actually guess stuff correctly?? 😂
The people on Reddit were absolutely certain speak now was gonna get announced on the day it did (and every other day before that 😂)

Someone said maybe the surprise is Andrea comes on for The Best Day surprise song as it’s Mother’s Day in the US so I’m lowering my expectations

Merpedy

VIP Member
Interesting given that the rumour, more or less confirmed by her recent behaviour, is that Joe broke up with her. I wonder if the narrative is flipped

Genius have the lyrics too:

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I won the Coldplay game on SeeTickets that’s always my go to one! I hadn’t thought about the Ticketmaster fiasco being one of the reasons international dates haven’t been announced yet but it probably is, there has to be a better way forwards than them (I hate it but my friend always manages to win on there 🤷🏼‍♀️)
See tickets and ticketmaster are the same company here aren’t they? They definitely need competitors in the market because it’s not fair that they are able to control the market the way they do.
I had loverfest tickets so I’m hoping for a really strong presale, not just anyone who’s filled out a form on the website

kyaraslife

Because he’s proved himself to be a pretty disgusting guy? She’s a grown woman so she can do whatever with whoever but Matty has a track record of being quite offensive
At least there won’t be a song this time about how another man stole her girlhood/womanhood.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I wonder if a lot of it also came down to Joe maybe right of the bat telling her he wasn’t a big fan of the public eye so she was private with and for him, but Matty already being in the public eye doesn’t really care as much so there’s not as much reason to hide?

That’s not me saying Joe forced her to be private by the way, she’s a grown women with her own mind. Just mean that when someone you’re courting comes to you with something they’re not comfy with you’d go out your way to change it if you like them enough and the ask isn’t totally unreasonable. We’ve all been mirrorballs at some point.
She probably enjoyed it for a while but I’m not sure she could have continued with this level of fame if she was never seen publicly or at events. I don’t even think Taylor expected to blow up like this again, I know she has always been famous but I really feel like with the life she was living, maybe she was steering herself towards retirement.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Going off topic but I've been trying to avoid seeing too many clips of the tour as I want it to be more of a suprise when I (hopefully) finally see it in the UK. The people who went on opening night had it best, must have been amazing not knowing what to expect of set list/stage set up etc.

Listening to Hits Different and the line "Moving on was always easy for me to do" really makes me laugh coming from Taylor. It is not something I think of when it comes to her 😂
I think she's referring to the previous 2 relationships. Not Gyllenhaal, Styles, Jonas or Mayer.

newtoyou

VIP Member
i found it interesting that she sung "brother" as he has two brothers. I wonder was she only close to one?
She was close to the younger one I assume because she spent a lot of time at their family home and he was a teenager so still living there. Think the other brother is older

disneys

VIP Member
Taylor is going to absolutely hate being painted in this light (even if it’s true) and that Joe is getting to be the victim in the sitch. I’m wondering what unhinged passive aggressive response we’re gonna get?
Some indication he cheated perhaps ?

Periwinkleblue

Oh but in my head Closure on Evermore was for Calvin. The reason I think this is it uses dance style beats that he is famed for (aka I can do what you do) and it talks about him being overseas (when it ended he returned to Europe) and it mentions a long letter he sent, which I think I remember him referencing.

And I think Closure is a first class break up song!!