Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think there are some Manchester based people here?? Just seen this -
I’m debating between this and Swiftogeddon on June 30th but both are 11pm-3am and honestly I’m too old to stay out that late 😂 I really want to go though as I’m visiting from another country and they don’t have anything like this here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Folkevermore

VIP Member
She probably does though. Most women would be panicking a bit at 33, whether justified or not. Calling mothers over 35 geriatric really doesn't help either. Not every woman wants kids, obviously, but she has implied through song in the past that that is what she wants (much like marriage).

Interestingly, a few years ago though I heard about 4 different friends pregnancies in the space of 2 weeks. The youngest of the mothers was 38. Oldest was 42.
If she does plan on having kids soon, the international dates may never happen.
I understand if she is panicking about it though; im 30 and am constantly filled with anxiety about my biological clock running down. Navigating the first half of your 30s is very tricky in this sense

• Heart
  • Sad

Em28_

Chatty Member
I won the Coldplay game on SeeTickets that’s always my go to one! I hadn’t thought about the Ticketmaster fiasco being one of the reasons international dates haven’t been announced yet but it probably is, there has to be a better way forwards than them (I hate it but my friend always manages to win on there 🤷🏼‍♀️)

tellmewhy

VIP Member
This feels so set up !!! A pap walk of them leaving the studio , so they obviously want people to speculate that they are collaborating now too
I think there was a gathering there, rather than a recording session last night

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
I don’t agree with the “well they knew what they were getting in to” outlook about celebs (very loose term here, soz Joe) because everyone does deserves a level of privacy no matter what career path they choose.
That being said though, being in a career like that you kind of have to expect that you’re not going to have superstardom if you don’t get yourself out there to events, networking, and get a public buzz about you going.
I don’t think Joe could handle being big time, not everyone is cut out for it.
This is exactly what I meant! Not saying he should be into paparazzi culture but some exposure is normal. It's the same in every industry.
I have to go to conferences and sometimes speak at them as part of my job. I hate it but it is part of the job. He seems unwilling to do almost anything publicly. It's strange to me.
---
Why? Plenty of actors have very private lives 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely and so they should. He seems to have a private career though.
---
I’ve wondered this too, specifically why he didn’t go with theatre acting instead. Though I guess the pay isn’t that good and there’s less opportunities.

I do get that he’d want to be private and he probably could’ve achieved it if he didn’t date one of the most famous pop stars in the world, because no one would really be bothered about him otherwise.
I think actors can absolutely have private personal lives but he doesn't seem willing to even talk about his work much. Its hardly a recipe for success.
He might be better suited to theatre if he's just really keen to act, like you say.

ls240898

VIP Member
Sorry to be that person but Mexico is still North America 🤣

As far as I understand from what this friend has told me, for Mexico at least, performers say "I'll come for X amount of dollars" and get paid in dollars. It's the promotor's problem how they make up that money. Concert tickets are also equivalently expensive to the US in my experience of when I lived there. Like I paid 150 USD to see Adele and it was like middle of the road.

It'd make sense for her to do a few dates on her own hemisphere to end the year and then leave the transatlantic/transpacific touring for the next. But I'm not her tour manager 🤣
Thank you for this, firstly geography isn’t my strong suit as you can tell 😂 that makes sense what you’ve posted

iieee

VIP Member
I think of him in So I Married An Axe Murderer.
It's cringe now but teenage me loved that movie and quoted it all the time.

You know, Scotland has its own martial art? It's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground.
---
1993. Christ.
This is still one of my favourite movies 😂 I had a boyfriend at the time whose dad was Irish and was exactly like the Scottish dad on this includingthe glasses. HEEEEEEEEEEEEED

• Heart
  • Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Love is swamp green.
---
I can't blame her for wanting to hurt Joe. She had written so many songs about how much she loved him, wanted him to be her forever person, wanted to marry him (and it all felt genuine to me,), but that obviously wasn't fully reciprocated (possibly ever) no matter how many lovely songs she threw at it. He didn't choose her when she had chosen him a long time ago. That shit hurts.

Ratty was obviously someone she knew was interested. Probably someone who had made Joe suspicious or jealous in the past, someone she had slept with in the past. Convenient. She probably didn't want the poor unlovable Taylor headlines. Can't keep a man etc.

Maybe this is genuine. I really hope not. From that video of him apologising for the things he said, it's kinda obvious that Ratty's concerned about his public image (too late, admittedly). I think the extra scrutiny won't be sitting easy with either of them.
---
I have had you're losing me in my head for a day now. Like it feels very very familiar. Much like the rest of midnights I think it sounds somehow like another song of hers. Is it Cornelia Street? Would make sense if so. From I hope I never lose you to you're losing me.
It is Cornelia Street , I’ve seen a few people parallel it on TikTok which hurts haha !

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Birds of a feather flock together....
Taylor hasn't exactly kept good company in the past, Lena comes to mind. And David o Russell, miles Teller.

There is a blind item suggesting Matty called Beyonce the racial slur for black people to an artist he was going to sign. Apparently he's paying off said artist to not release it.
Whats the tea with Miles Teller?

wordzalad

VIP Member
‘And I wouldn’t marry me either, a pathological people pleaser’ almost sounded to me like she was quoting him. Like in an argument he had once called her a pathological people pleaser 😬

The more I’ve listened, the more I love the song. Wish it was on streaming already!
It’s on Spotify as a podcast 👀 I don’t know if I can post the name!

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
I never manage to get tickets through Ticketmaster so I'm dreading it 😂 I've been too burnt by trying to get Coldplay and Eurovision tickets

ls240898

VIP Member
Oh did he date Sadie Sink too? I only knew about Iris Appatow! Though I imagine he only met them via Taylor 😁
Maybe it was iris! Getting my young celebs mixed up!
---
Edited to add: it was both! Gosh he looks like Joe with Iris
IMG_4835.jpeg
IMG_4836.jpeg