Taylor Swift #65 Drivin' the Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry she’s saving it for August 17th as an apology for giving me the manuscript x red
No no, you've got your date wrong. You mean the 19th ✌🏻

I hate people shitting all over people's fun. I don't particularly like club football, but I live in a city with a biggish team, a biggish stadium, and every home game weekend during the season the traffic is batshit and there are people *everywhere*. But 🤷🏻‍♀️ they're happy. I leave them to it and stay out of town 😂

Not being able to let people enjoy things has got so much worse since COVID. All the whataboutery really came for the country's level of fairness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So now that we didn't get rep, debut, a music video or even McCartney, what do we think is happening?

The darkness might benefit Cardiff, but I can't see any other linkage to announcement of some sort there.

London has to get something special surely? But this weekend? Or August? The sun sets in London a good bit earlier than oop north but it still might be too bright for something big this weekend (given it's so close to summer solstice).

I saw a tiktok with more evidence of a Dublin link to rep TV but I dunno (they seemed to think the 29th too). I've also seen one for Amsterdam. I swear there are people out there timing her blinks for signs.
I think she's going to announce one of the TVs, likely rep, on the 20th August (final Europe date) for a September 13th release date.

Reactions: 3
So now that we didn't get rep, debut, a music video or even McCartney, what do we think is happening?

The darkness might benefit Cardiff, but I can't see any other linkage to announcement of some sort there.

London has to get something special surely? But this weekend? Or August? The sun sets in London a good bit earlier than oop north but it still might be too bright for something big this weekend (given it's so close to summer solstice).

I saw a tiktok with more evidence of a Dublin link to rep TV but I dunno (they seemed to think the 29th too). I've also seen one for Amsterdam. I swear there are people out there timing her blinks for signs.
If she does a rep announcement in Dublin it will be the 30th…it’s the date the sale of her masters was announced to Shamrock Holdings.

Reactions: 6
Oh no- hopefully twickets comes good for you as that’s face value 🤞🤞
That’s what I’m hoping!
To be fair I went to the tour on Saturday and I’m also going in August, so if I don’t get tickets it’s not the end of the world.
would love to go this weekend too - worst case I’m just gonna go to London and then try to sit outside Wembley around the time of the surprise songs

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Maybe don’t buy plane tickets based on tickets *promised* to you…
I saw this yesterday and thought it was saurrrrr weird. Whys your whole family flying from the US to Ireland for a concert if there's financial hardship involved? surely not spending on tickets now also helps hahaha

Swifties with an audience are very weird and manipulative sometimes idk

Reactions: 19
Pictures or it didn't happen.

I live for the fits.
I’ll post a pic as soon as it arrives! I’ve gone for midnights theming.

Has anyone in this thread worn hair gems and if so, where did you get them please and how did you stick them on? 💕

Reactions: 2
That’s what I’m hoping!
To be fair I went to the tour on Saturday and I’m also going in August, so if I don’t get tickets it’s not the end of the world.
would love to go this weekend too - worst case I’m just gonna go to London and then try to sit outside Wembley around the time of the surprise songs
I’m gonna do this with Dublin too lol. I’ve got a hotel reserved and a flight from Liverpool. Hoping to get tickets on the day somehow (do we think there will be genuine sellers at the venue?!) but if not then it will be a bottle of wine in a nearby park with the surprise songs 😂

Reactions: 2
If she does a rep announcement in Dublin it will be the 30th…it’s the date the sale of her masters was announced to Shamrock Holdings.
Yes, I know... But (I say but like I believe it)...

The whole shamrock, no snakes in Ireland thing. Maybe.

This girl also has a video saying it's going to be Cardiff btw. Make your mind up love.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.