Taylor Swift #65 Drivin' the Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw, went shopping with my niece yesterday who hasn't decided on her outfit. Bought bugger all but when we came home she ordered loads from Quiz as it definitely had the best selection of all the shops. There's tonnes of sparkly and taypropriate stuff in their sale too.

Reactions: 5
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@ishant how you doing today? All finished? Heading to merch?
heading to merch now. Planning to submit around 3pm just need to look at it again after I secure merch and definetely will end up tweaking haha 😝 I’ll definetely celebrate with a big ass post haha
---
They look really good! Did you do them yourself, or get them done? I love the Folkevermore one!
oh I got them done. I’m useless really myself for things like these. The purple is more purple than shown I’m on a bouncy bus lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 10
heading to merch now. Planning to submit around 3pm just need to look at it again after I secure merch and definetely will end up tweaking haha 😝 I’ll definetely celebrate with a big ass post haha
---

oh I got them done. I’m useless really myself for things like these. The purple is more purple than shown I’m on a bouncy bus lmao
They are really good. I was wondering because they both looked good, and I'm terrible at my right hand. Always looks so much worse 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ugh now that the tour has hit the UK so have the complainers who don’t like seeing anyone over the age of 21 having a good time or being passionate about anything.

Apparently once you are an adult you must become grumpy and also forget you have any interests.

Why they care so much what other people get up to I don’t know. I don’t see this energy for the men going to the pub to watch the euros and wearing England kit and getting emosh over that.
Honestly 100% this!! Fair enough if Taylor isn't your cup of tea and she does stuff to annoy you (and tbf she does do a lot of annoying stuff 😅 )

Also fair enough comments about the psychotic fans sending death threats and generally being unhinged.

But I've seen people complain about people getting excited about it, being grown women getting excited over their outfits with friends etc and it's just like ....?? Bore off and let people have some fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh now that the tour has hit the UK so have the complainers who don’t like seeing anyone over the age of 21 having a good time or being passionate about anything.

Apparently once you are an adult you must become grumpy and also forget you have any interests.

Why they care so much what other people get up to I don’t know. I don’t see this energy for the men going to the pub to watch the euros and wearing England kit and getting emosh over that.
not to mention the painted faces, tacky plastic hats, st george's cross/3 lions on everything and anything, can't handle their booze, hyping the team up so much then the inevitable let down at the end - and they say swifties are a problem

sorry I'm the least patriotic english person you will meet 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Only L and XL left of 1/4 zip by the stadium! Good secured omfg

Reactions: 8
Honestly 100% this!! Fair enough if Taylor isn't your cup of tea and she does stuff to annoy you (and tbf she does do a lot of annoying stuff 😅 )

Also fair enough comments about the psychotic fans sending death threats and generally being unhinged.

But I've seen people complain about people getting excited about it, being grown women getting excited over their outfits with friends etc and it's just like ....?? Bore off and let people have some fun.
Exactly like whyyyy do they care? I don’t remember people getting so bothered about Love On Tour and people dressing up for that, and it was most certainly a lot of ‘grown women’.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone who’s going to the Dublin shows know if the tickets are available on ticketmaster yet?

Exactly like whyyyy do they care? I don’t remember people getting so bothered about Love On Tour and people dressing up for that, and it was most certainly a lot of ‘grown women’.
Do they make fun of men wearing football shirts too? Probably not 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
not to mention the painted faces, tacky plastic hats, st george's cross/3 lions on everything and anything, can't handle their booze, hyping the team up so much then the inevitable let down at the end - and they say swifties are a problem

sorry I'm the least patriotic english person you will meet 🤣
I know it’s become a trope that we swifties say haters are misogynistic but in this case it does feel like it is actually misogynistic…

It’s fine for football to become the personality of the nation for the euros/WC but god forbid a subset of women enjoy something. Why are we not in the kitchen where we belong 🙄

And a lot of the criticism is from other women too 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I won't lie! I feel attacked from all angles here! I put my football shirt on and went to the pub to watch the football last night, and I'm dressing up for Taylor Swift 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.