Taylor Swift #65 Drivin' the Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000061218.png

Just in case you think I'm telling fibs.

Wembley is huge. I can totally see them releasing another 20-30k + for this weekend. If Edinburgh can get 20,000 more, Wembley definitely can.
---
Can't remember who mentioned turning the light up wristband into a keychain, but thank you!

I just did this with mine and love it. It's such a nice way te reuse something that would just sit somewhere as I'd never throw it away.

View attachment 2999696
Why are you the coolest person ever? How did you do this???

Reactions: 6
I'm still surprised how few people it felt like were in GA at Liverpool. Selfishly it was good cos meant it was easier to find a good spot and not feel cramped but did feel room for more. Though possibly limited by safety requirements etc.

Reactions: 5
Scooter Braun has officially announced his retirement from management. Perfect time for Reputation TV!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2999692
Just in case you think I'm telling fibs.

Wembley is huge. I can totally see them releasing another 20-30k + for this weekend. If Edinburgh can get 20,000 more, Wembley definitely can.
I hope so! I don’t need them myself as I’m going on Saturday but I have quite a few friends who never got off the waitlists. I never got off them either for any location but I was lucky enough to have midnights presale 🤞

Reactions: 1
Guys guess what…..I got off the waitlist and I have tickets for Cardiff!!! 😭😭

I can’t believe it 🥹

@gossipgal21 Please can you add me to the register for Cardiff 18th 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just got merch so quickly with no queues at all 🥰
Did you go to the merch truck or was it at the Utilita Arena? I’m popping in later this evening but was going to avoid the truck as it seemed quite busy earlier. Hoping they have the poster and water bottle in stock still 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
Did you go to the merch truck or was it at the Utilita Arena? I’m popping in later this evening but was going to avoid the truck as it seemed quite busy earlier. Hoping they have the poster and water bottle in stock still 🤞🏻
so quiet at merch truck.
i got the water bottle wooooo, in hotel now! It’s so hot today lol

IMG_6582.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been discussed and I’ve missed it, but there’s sooo much backlash against Taylor dropping these digital downloads and supposedly blocking Charlie XCX.

I wonder if she sees it 😬

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has already been discussed and I’ve missed it, but there’s sooo much backlash against Taylor dropping these digital downloads and supposedly blocking Charlie XCX.

I wonder if she sees it 😬
Was a bit crappy of her to be fair

Reactions: 7
Utility arena! Unbelievable it’s hired out just for merch 🙈 straight in and out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.