Taylor Swift #65 Drivin' the Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t trust my boyfriend. I hope you’re giving him lessons
Oh any picture he ever takes of me is absolutely heinous (don’t know how he manages to find my worst angles at all times) but I’m thinking as Taylor is basically flawless it might be ok 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh any picture he ever takes of me is absolutely heinous (don’t know how he manages to find my worst angles at all times) but I’m thinking as Taylor is basically flawless it might be ok 😬
Someone told me the other day that she was ‘okay looking but nothing special’ and I almost got myself arrested ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even the video of Taylor during fearless that’s going viral on Twitter for the wrong reasons, like god forbid a woman dances and has fun on stage while performing?? I sure we would all prefer her to stand still and look miserable xx

• Heart
Excited to see the celebs attending London this week. JVN just confirmed he’s going Friday
---
Even the video of Taylor during fearless that’s going viral on Twitter for the wrong reasons, like god forbid a woman dances and has fun on stage while performing?? I sure we would all prefer her to stand still and look miserable xx
Like ok she’s moving better than 80% of the people slating her! I’m not saying it’s high levels of dance talent but she’s just being silly and enjoying herself. Then people will say all she does is walk around in stage…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Excited to see the celebs attending London this week. JVN just confirmed he’s going Friday
---

Like ok she’s moving better than 80% of the people slating her! I’m not saying it’s high levels of dance talent but she’s just being silly and enjoying herself. Then people will say all she does is walk around in stage…
Exactly! You can’t win if it was a video of her standing still it would be oh why do people pay money to watch her just stand there and when she is dancing she’s doing too much and is embarrassing.

People just love to bash women down for any reason, I couldn’t give a tit about football but I wouldn’t slag anyone off for enjoying it, I don’t get why men (and other women😭) can’t do the same.

Reactions: 17
I get that no one is everyone's cup of tea and no one's obligated to find her especially beautiful or attractive but if Taylor is average looking, what hope do the rest of us plebs have? 😩 I would love to see who said that, I bet they're no oil painting either 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I get that no one is everyone's cup of tea and no one's obligated to find her especially beautiful or attractive but if Taylor is average looking, what hope do the rest of us plebs have? 😩 I would love to see who said that, I bet they're no oil painting either 🤣
Have we all seen this/has it been posted? I certainly wouldn’t quote tweet a video of Tom Hardy saying “is it just me who doesn’t think he’s attractive”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
God if Taylor is average then I am litterally a cousin of Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have we all seen this/has it been posted? I certainly wouldn’t quote tweet a video of Tom Hardy saying “is it just me who doesn’t think he’s attractive”
I don't know what people want from making statements like this. Cookies? Applause? To be told they are the only person who feels that way so they must be super super special?

Reactions: 16
Omg nooo, I want the quarter zip in an M and can’t go before tomorrow 😐
At Anfield they restocked multiple times!

Still haven’t managed to get tickets for Friday, I’m gonna keep trying but I can’t justify the £600 tickets on stubhub and viagogo
I got my seated ticket night before at 7.30pm, so you have a code? The drops were around 7 and 11ish

Reactions: 2
So now that we didn't get rep, debut, a music video or even McCartney, what do we think is happening?

The darkness might benefit Cardiff, but I can't see any other linkage to announcement of some sort there.

London has to get something special surely? But this weekend? Or August? The sun sets in London a good bit earlier than oop north but it still might be too bright for something big this weekend (given it's so close to summer solstice).

I saw a tiktok with more evidence of a Dublin link to rep TV but I dunno (they seemed to think the 29th too). I've also seen one for Amsterdam. I swear there are people out there timing her blinks for signs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now that we didn't get rep, debut, a music video or even McCartney, what do we think is happening?

The darkness might benefit Cardiff, but I can't see any other linkage to announcement of some sort there.

London has to get something special surely? But this weekend? Or August? The sun sets in London a good bit earlier than oop north but it still might be too bright for something big this weekend (given it's so close to summer solstice).

I saw a tiktok with more evidence of a Dublin link to rep TV but I dunno (they seemed to think the 29th too). I've also seen one for Amsterdam. I swear there are people out there timing her blinks for signs.
I think London will get Gracie performing her song with Taylor. Albums out on Friday, it’s the only song she didn’t preview at the listening parties 👀

Reactions: 9
I don't know what people want from making statements like this. Cookies? Applause? To be told they are the only person who feels that way so they must be super super special?
The same reason the vast majority of these morons mention her they want a viral moment.
Thankfully he's getting a good roasting, the comment about him looking like Lance Armstrong's lost testicle was a favourite of mine. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Maybe don’t buy plane tickets based on tickets *promised* to you…

• Wow
Exactly! You can’t win if it was a video of her standing still it would be oh why do people pay money to watch her just stand there and when she is dancing she’s doing too much and is embarrassing.

People just love to bash women down for any reason, I couldn’t give a tit about football but I wouldn’t slag anyone off for enjoying it, I don’t get why men (and other women😭) can’t do the same.
I love football and taylor tbh I have seen alot of the guys who are in Germany atm seeing scotland was at taylors shows too I really don't get why people have a problem

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.