Taylor Swift #65 Drivin' the Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't lie! I feel attacked from all angles here! I put my football shirt on and went to the pub to watch the football last night, and I'm dressing up for Taylor Swift šŸ˜‚
Oh Iā€™m not attacking football fans, thatā€™s the whole point! I leave them be and so does everyone so please can they afford us the same courtesy!

Reactions: 9
Oh Iā€™m not attacking football fans, thatā€™s the whole point! I leave them be and so does everyone so please can they afford us the same courtesy!
No, I know what you mean. Just playing about.
It is ridiculous. Even my partner thinks I'm going over the top for dressing up and says its a bit sad - but "duck him" šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I won't lie! I feel attacked from all angles here! I put my football shirt on and went to the pub to watch the football last night, and I'm dressing up for Taylor Swift šŸ˜‚
no shots fired at you, its more the double standard that its acceptable for grown men to do one thing yet Taylor fans held to account

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yaaaaaas! Sounds like it was quiet? Did you see if they had bottles/ponchos by any chance?
You gonna get your tattoo?
they had bottles yes. Forgot to ask about poncho I was way too flabbergasted and itā€™s so sunny lmao. Tattoo at 1! Going to get some work done in the library

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you think the merch stand in Cardiff will be rammed today? I donā€™t know whether to go there today or wait for tomorrow!!! Ahhh!!! Iā€™m so excited!

they had bottles yes. Forgot to ask about poncho I was way too flabbergasted and itā€™s so sunny lmao. Tattoo at 1! Going to get some work done in the library
Fab!
I really like the anti hero ghost one šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

I'm honestly so bored of the people who have a problem with anyone else having fun. They must be really fun at parties.

They call us tragic for having a good time but I do genuinely think you must lead a very sad and boring life if other people enjoying themselves and causing no harm to anyone bothers you that much!

Dread to think what their idea of a good time is lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm honestly so bored of the people who have a problem with anyone else having fun. They must be really fun at parties.

They call us tragic for having a good time but I do genuinely think you must lead a very sad and boring life if other people enjoying themselves and causing no harm to anyone bothers you that much!

Dread to think what their idea of a good time is lol
Iā€™m a bit sick of the ā€œno phonesā€ chat. You CAN enjoy yourself and film for memories. I have not stopped looking at my videos! These are very fond memories for me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m a bit sick of the ā€œno phonesā€ chat. You CAN enjoy yourself and film for memories. I have not stopped looking at my videos! These are very fond memories for me
I agree to a certain extent because I don't understand why people would film the ENTIRE concert or watch the whole thing through the screen of their phone. But taking a few videos of each song to look back on - what's the issue? AGH

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m only not getting mine out because I know it will just be me singing like a dying cat over the whole thing and Iā€™ll die of embarrassment every time I opened a video Iā€™d taken šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree to a certain extent because I don't understand why people would film the ENTIRE concert or watch the whole thing through the screen of their phone. But taking a few videos of each song to look back on - what's the issue? AGH
Oh yeah not the full 3.5 hour thing! But alsoā€¦ what phone has that much storage x

Reactions: 4
I also am taking my husband to be my personal photographer and videographer obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.