Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it was something along the lines of “EEEEE on your bike”

Reactions: 1
I have an important announcement!!
This is my 1000th post!!
Do I get a party?
And does this finally make me a VIP???
Are there benefits? What happens??

Reactions: 21
I have an important announcement!!
This is my 1000th post!!
Do I get a party?
And does this finally make me a VIP???
Are there benefits? What happens??
You get it on 1001! I was so confused at nothing happening after my 1000th post!

Reactions: 2
Reporting live from the queue for the toilets - Paramore are AWESOME
I can't wait to see them! My brothers a huge fan of both them and Taylor so its his perfect night. But they seem like they are really good!

Reactions: 2
My view tonight, can’t wait to come back and be killed by whatever surprise song combo she pulls today. Have fun N3ers!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
My view tonight, can’t wait to come back and be killed by whatever surprise song combo she pulls today. Have fun N3ers!
I’m seeing them Tuesday can’t wait! Although it is when Taylor’s in Cardiff so atleast I will be distracted about not having Taylor tickets
I can’t wait for the reaction when it’s the song from Cats
I hope it does come up one night

I dedicate my first post as a VIP (I think I am anyway) to Kev and his flute! He’s such a treasure.

Reactions: 18
To those who have been or know the answer.
How long was the toilet queue in-between paramore and taylor? Trying to work timings lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.