Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe in the minority but I am not arsed about ANY of these surprise songs. Hopefully this means I’ll get some Debut / Speak Now / Red goldies on Tuesday.

✨Manifesting just like how I manifested The Bolter x Getaway Car last Saturday✨
Same. Manuscript is prob my least fave ttpd track. Fingers dressed for Tuesday!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Surprised she hasn’t whacked out a YOYOK yet in the UK. Especially in Liverpool where they say kid all the time do they not 😂 or have I got my English geography mixed up and this is awkward…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
missed out on manuscript by one date
my manuscript deadline is in a day

WHAT THE duck

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ahhhh. I have guessed Red every night of Liverpool being a Red myself... but on the damn guitar. It was so beautiful slowed down (from what I could actually hear)

Reactions: 5
Surprised she hasn’t whacked out a YOYOK yet in the UK. Especially in Liverpool where they say kid all the time do they not 😂 or have I got my English geography mixed up and this is awkward…
You’re on your own (our) kid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same. Manuscript is prob my least fave ttpd track. Fingers dressed for Tuesday!
Mine too. It’s a skip for me 😂 I’m hoping as Cardiff is a one off show she will do something ✨special✨

But not Macavity that needs to get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Slammed my iPad shut so fast. She heard me say I didn't really care last night.

1000003091.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I don't want to offend anyone but does anyone else think Liverpool crowd has looked a lot less ' electric ' than Edinburgh?

Reactions: 2
OK I guess it's time for a smoke and a coffee and get back to work.. what the duck.

also next surprise songs are mine!!!! help

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's saving it for Tuesday 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well that was an experience... I hope tonight's dying cat screecher is getting the help she needs 😅

Well I'm going back to Criminal Minds and trying to figure out who Gold Star is 🙃 enjoy shirtless Kev!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.