Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm getting FOMO over here with all the tickets popping up for European dates but getting tickets no matter how cheap would not offset the transatlantic flight *cries in Americas*.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Shutuplori

Well to be fair it's probably thanks to here that she's going! I saw the posts here last week (I think, not sure who it was!) saying there was tickets going up for reasonable prices for the next few dates so told my brother to keep trying his luck and lo and behold they got two! Going on the Thursday date!

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
Had to come to Cardiff tonight and just saw the stadium… felt sick… I literally cannot believe it’s happening to us soon haha

• Heart
  • Haha

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
my phone charm output for today 🫡 still need to attach charms and phone cord bits though. i’m trying w spacing the words out and it looks better but takes a lot longer 🫠

IMG_3325.jpeg

• Heart

Dillydally

Ahhh I'm going to be watching Taylor in just over a week! I'm going to the Sunday Lyon show (2 June).

I still have a spare ticket because one of my friends dropped out if anyone here wants it. We can't sell it online because whoever takes it needs to come in with us. If I sell it outside the stadium, we're going to have to pray either for my B1 level french skills or for an english-speaking Swiftie. Either way, I've already made bracelets for whoever buys it because I am that lame and I don't want them to feel left out as it's a single seat 😄.

• Heart

Stimpii

VIP Member
I’ve got a small clear bag from when I went to an NFL game. I’m gonna try and do something like this with it.
IMG_5020.png

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Americans buying tickets for european shows? It does seem unfair to me given how many dates they had, I wish that there was something in place to stop that
I said this last week but I think it depends. If they registered and got selected that way, I think that’s a poor show from them and Ticketmaster/whichever ticketing body it is. If they bought resale then anyone could get those, not their fault.

I know realistically lots of people who were not American went to Eras Tour dates in the US last year but that was before she was 100% extending it to Europe etc.

• Heart

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
Booking my train tickets to Liverpool later, absolutely frightening how quickly seeing Taylor has crept up on me. Went from 'it's only a year away, plenty of time' to 'shit I see Taylor Swift in the flesh in 26 days'

• Heart
  • Wow

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i maybe ordered a faux leather uniqlo tardis bag w my bday voucher ... fuck you anfield i will manifest a rule change if you like it or not
(glad it's after edi and i'm n3 so tattlers can report back lol)

• Heart

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Does anyone read some of the Swiftly Neutral posts on reddit?
They're currently discussing Taylor keeping the album top spot from Billie from the release of variants/they're saying she's not a girls girl etc.
I don't know much about Billie and I haven't listened to the album but I always got the impression she didn't really care about charts but it does seem calculated on Taylor's part

I love her music but I'm not convinced she's happy to support other artists at the expense of her own success.

Dramatic

Right i've priced up my flight and accommodation. Just building up the courage to ring my ex husband to ask him to have the children for 1 extra night.
---
Someone talk me out of buying a ticket for Lisbon this weekend honestly. Im a bit wary of stubhub, I think if it was through ticketmaster I would 100% do it
I'll come with you! we can cry together outside the stadium if we don't get in

• Heart

SquiggleWings

I hope when the tour is done (or before) Capitalist Queen can do me a solid and release a live version album so I can have the Don’t Blame Me/LWYMD and Who’s Afraid tour version on repeat

QueenBW

VIP Member
Are we getting weird Tattle Tourists from other threads again?

Desperately need tour to restart tmr 🤣 It's one hour earlier than last week, right?

• Haha

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Gals the temptation to have a trip to Edinburgh that weekend and trying my arm for a last minute ticket if the prices drop a bit is getting too tempting

SOMEONE STOP ME

• Heart